Hot Toys TF Exclusive BvS Armored Batman (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, he's correct.

I was rewatching the scene, and not only is the non damaged eye not just not lit up, the entire lense is busted out. So you're able to see his regular eye through the eye hole. That's really the only inaccuracy I can see with this figure, which is something I imagine HT will probably pick up on and remedy for the final product.

Ah. Well then. Guess that makes me a jerk lol.

Looks really good. As much as I want it I'm not sure I'll get it. Have to see what the price is first. The Affleck sculpt looks good even though it's obviously partly covered by the helmet. I wonder if this is going to be like the two Iron Man exclusives that are SDCC pick ups and only a limited number for pre-order to be shipped out.

With 3+ Bats figures from JLA on the horizon this is kind of weird timing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With 3+ Bats figures from JLA on the horizon this is kind of weird timing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not really. Batman is a popular character. Plus they released four figures from Batman V Superman last year (normal suit, armored, black chrome armored, and Knightmare).

Not sure if they would have made more money with this though, or a quick WW in her regular armor from the solo movie as a TF EX with the cloak included.

Regarding this figure though, I think what could have made it even more enticing was a diorama, rock (as they always do) base, as opposed to the regular BvS base.

I think this figure is different enough where it warrants being made. I don't really think another Wonder Woman is necessary honestly. Especially when the first version is just coming out. I mean really aside from adding her cloak the overall figure wouldn't be a lot different. At least here the suit is battle damaged as opposed to clean and we get a new sculpt showing Affleck more.

Awesome! Agree about the expression, he probably should've been more angry. But I love this. He's mine

It's a nice likeness and a good figure, but not different enough for me to pull the trigger at the moment. Too many Batman-related Hot Toys releases have forced me to move from a completist to someone who picks and chooses. I have three Batmen from this movie already, and it's easily my least favorite Bat-film, despite liking Batman's costume design.

I'm gonna pass on this one for now.

I concur the expression should have been a bit more angry.

If HT sticks with this expression and for whatever reason doesn't make the lense on the eye hole busted on the the helmet to expose the other eye, which is accurate, the Creg Customs sculpt on this figure would look stellar:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

That eye in the movie was lit up for a few seconds after his helmet was initially cracked, like the figure. The busted out eye was more prominent though, so I would've rather had that.

Geez, now they show this after ROTJ Luke. It looks great and I wanna get it, but I'm also gonna get the regular and tactical suit figures from JL. I have to think about this one. I wonder how long it'll take for this one to waitlist at SS. If it's not a SDCC pick-up.

I knew this was coming but damn, I'm annoyed they didn't just add those parts with the first release.
I'm mad at myself for wanting it, lol... must fight completist urge, It would make more sense for me to wait for the Tactical and Armored Batsuits in JL, I gotta try to ignore the regular JL costume as well.

Re: Hot Toys TF Exclusive BvS Battle Damaged Armored Batman

Looks cool. I wonder how many people will buy.

It's Batman... I wouldn't worry too much about that!

I have to say I didn't get the armoured version, but really, really like this version... shame it's a TF exclusive, because i'm very tempted!

Back