Hot Toys Terminator Salvation: Marcus Wright

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to suggest that I think worthington is going to be crap but I don't think the fact that Jim Cameron recommended him is going to mean anything to me if the film still ends up being crap.

it wont matter after avatar, when all the geeks in the planet hail him as the new bale. the john connor figure is now a hot item, even when nobody has seen the movie yet. heck, you can practically make a figure of bale in his pijama and it will still sell well. ditto with sam after december.

The first movie I saw Sam in was "Rogue'', an Australian movie about a crocodile in the Northern Territory. I don't know if you had it in cinemas in the States, but it wasn't too bad.
Even then when I saw it a couple of years ago, I thought that Sam was going to go places, he kind of reminded me of a tougher version of Ewan Mcgregor. He's definately doing that!

you can find bootleg copies of rogue here in asia, but i'm holding off for a better version. never seen sam in anything. but if cameron thinks he's good enough to be cast as the lead in his own film, then who am i to argue. the guy can make even the worst actor look cool on screen.

you can find bootleg copies of rogue here in asia, but i'm holding off for a better version. never seen sam in anything. but if cameron thinks he's good enough to be cast as the lead in his own film, then who am i to argue. the guy can make even the worst actor look cool on screen.

Are you thinking of Ahnold? :lol

...or maybe you meant Dicaprio? :dunno

Are you thinking of Ahnold? :lol

...or maybe you meant Dicaprio? :dunno

i wasnt thinking of anyone in particular, but since you mentioned them... arnold was practically a tree. he was useful that few times as a piece of furniture in some directors's films, but it's cameron who carved him into a sculpture. dicaprio was to be a solid character actor when cameron turned him into a bonafide international star.

All-in-one version!! Not bad Hot Toys!!!

3357624_39ac80a2c31fc990364cd7d764f2f8e0.jpg

Great news. I had it as a buy before seeing a completed version. The only thing to change my mind at this point is a bad head sculpt.

That looks sweet!!! Hope the eye actually lights up and isn't just photo-shopped in. It looks as though the Marcus' endo-skull has damage, he's obviously not as robust as the t-800 series.

If he comes with that long coat from the what year is it scene, and the eye lights up, I'll pick him up.

and everyone was wondering which will be the MMS 100 figure.
Figure head looks great.Hope there will be a normal head and a 2nd outfit

That is one bad ass sculpt look at the hair and the metal where they meet awmen this is a must have for me , here we go top ramen for a month again whoo ooo

T4_MARCUS_teaser_final.jpg
[/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back