Hot Toys Terminator Salvation: Marcus Wright

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

darren1228

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just dug this up from Tommy Richardson's blog.

ap_20090507115545634.jpg.jpg

Re: Hot Toys Terminator Salvation Marcus

SWEET TEASER!!!
Now then, down to the serious stuff. Who else is hoping he comes with a non-battle damaged head in this release?
Nice find btw!

SWEET TEASER!!!
Now then, down to the serious stuff. Who else is hoping he comes with a non-battle damaged head in this release?
Nice find btw!

Knowing Hot Toys they'll probably have a separate non-battle damaged version with his trenchcoat.

terminator_salvation14.jpg

So, THIS ill be MMS 100 I presume?

Disappointing. But nice find.

Hmm. This could be a tough one for me. Without seeing the film I don't know if Marcus will be a character I'll still be glad to have once the 'new figure' excitement wears off. What with the possibility that I'll think the film is crap. At least the T-600 is something mentioned in the original film.

Does he even wear this outfit in the movie???

I don't think he wears the trenchcoat throughout just going by the trailers, someone who has the movie companion can probably give a more definitive answer. I doubt Hot Toys would give him an outfit he doesn't wear in the movie, doesn't make sense. :confused:

If you like spoilers, this review(https://www.aintitcool.com/node/40999) talks about Marcus's part.

Spoiler Spoiler:

That site is a joke. All its members seem to be on a mission to outdo eachother with gross names (DannyGlovers_dickblood???) and quantity of expletives per post. Its ridiculous. I joined once and never found my post again - it got buried fast.

I get the feeling, weve seen alot less of the film then we realise from the trailers.

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CPL57300Alg.jpg

At least this crappy version of the 700 has a steal beam to throw. Hot Toys 700 so far looks empty handed. I'm curious to see what they do with this Terminator in the movie to make it worth having in my Hot Toys collection.

I think this'll be a great figure!! but I'm sitting this one out. I'm sticking with Connor and the Endo :D Can't afford them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back