1/6 Hot Toys -Terminator Genisys: T-800 Guardian

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bodycompare_01_zpsotqpravr.jpg~original

lol in that pic it looks like the punk is growing out of arnolds shoulder...

Does anyone know of any blue jeans that would fit a T-800 body? Thinking of attempting a hospital bash.

Just finished paying this guy off. I know I am late to the game but I'll have mine in soon to join the collection. I cannot wait!

You still haven't? You need to its Arnie! [emoji38] how you been man?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I know man and I will eventually get him. I thought I would have bought this by now too, but just haven't gotten around to it yet. I will throw one in my Loot next month at BBTS and save on some shipping. Also, just recovering from knee surgery and can't wait to get off the crutches. How are you doing buddy?

I know man and I will eventually get him. I thought I would have bought this by now too, but just haven't gotten around to it yet. I will throw one in my Loot next month at BBTS and save on some shipping. Also, just recovering from knee surgery and can't wait to get off the crutches. How are you doing buddy?
Take your time man this figure will be around for a while and glad you are okay and make a speedy recovery! In doing great man thabks for asking! I haven't seen skull and Jimmie on here lately. They doing okay?

Take your time man this figure will be around for a while and glad you are okay and make a speedy recovery! In doing great man thabks for asking! I haven't seen skull and Jimmie on here lately. They doing okay?

Yeah, no hurry on this one selling out :lol

The Skull is on a long long break from the hobby. I hope he comes back one day, but for now he is out. I will actual see Jimmie in a couple of days when I head up north on a trip. I will tell him you say "Hi" :)

Yeah, no hurry on this one selling out [emoji38]

The Skull is on a long long break from the hobby. I hope he comes back one day, but for now he is out. I will actual see Jimmie in a couple of days when I head up north on a trip. I will tell him you say "Hi" :)
Yep he won't and oh no really? That's sad I wish I knew. Sweet definitely say hi for me! Sounds like it'll be a fun trip and visit. Miss the chats we all had.

Back