1/6 Hot Toys -Terminator Genisys: T-800 Guardian

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank goodness there is an "ignore" button. :)

Sallah
1433291819_rechkalov.jpg

not Sallah

I'm not gonna argue with that. It's a nice looking figure but yes, pretty boring. So little you can do with it compared to other T-figures.

actually i thought about "comparing" it after making a "simply standing" T1 figure - if that old man was put near it in the same pose, it would be a nice compare setup :)
but i don't have money i don't need now. crysis blah blah.

actually i thought about "comparing" it after making a "simply standing" T1 figure - if that old man was put near it in the same pose, it would be a nice compare setup :)
but i don't have money i don't need now. crysis blah blah.

The simple standing T1 has become my new favourite by the way. He just looks so damn cool. I keep looking at him from a low angle while listening to

Yeah, didn't BBTS get this recently? That means Sideshow got it if I'm right. And yet none of the usual ''Last flex payment went through!'' ''Mine shipped'' :yess: etc etc

Seems like this figure released, but no one cares. I'll pick it up when it's discounted.

I think the lack of accessories is hurting this one. Like many have said, it's a great figure no doubt, but definitely a bit boring overall.

Just picked one up off Evil bay for $226 shipped. I just need a T800 body for the arrival scene fight. After all...."You won't be needing any clothes!"

Just got this from seller toymaniac in ebay.
224.99 with free 2 day shipping, double boxed, brown hot toys shipper wrapped in bubble wrap.
I am so happy. What a deal, I live in CA and buying from sideshow means sales tax and shipping cost.
2016-04-28 13.20.04.jpg

great figure -want it but no rush- so will wait till i see it on Ebay for $150...it'll happen

great figure -want it but no rush- so will wait till i see it on Ebay for $150...it'll happen

I think you are right. Like everyone said, is no frills and boring. ...but the likeness is great, so it's got that.
I probably would have been happy just picking up a loose head, but I gave in to impulse!

:D

most of the records were lost in the Marvel age. Hot Toys knew almost nothing about terminator movies. Sculptor was just being systematic. make one terminator too young, add all unused wrinkles to the next terminator.

Pretty cool. Love your set pieces. Stuff like that is the direction my partaking of this hobby shall go as time goes on and Hot Toys continues hogging the licences I love while making nothing new :D

wow! always so cool to see dioramas. they just bring a figure to a new level. if only i had space.

space_core_download_by_hanaminasho-d3g6a8s.png

Just got this from seller toymaniac in ebay.
224.99 with free 2 day shipping, double boxed, brown hot toys shipper wrapped in bubble wrap.
I am so happy. What a deal, I live in CA and buying from sideshow means sales tax and shipping cost.
View attachment 261454

Haha, I really like this picture. It looks like Arnie bringing his kid/mini-me to work. Well, it's funnier to me than it probably should be. :lol

Pretty cool. Love your set pieces. Stuff like that is the direction my partaking of this hobby shall go as time goes on and Hot Toys continues hogging the licences I love while making nothing new :D
I feel you, I'm not a iron man guy, being born in 72, I tend to stick with the classics.
Haha, I really like this picture. It looks like Arnie bringing his kid/mini-me to work. Well, it's funnier to me than it probably should be. :lol
No, you are right, it's pretty funny! This is my cheap solution for displaying my extra heads.

Back