Hot Toys- Terminator 2: Sarah Connor full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I mean are you getting Sarah T-1000?

i was, but cancelled my order last nite, also cancelled the t-1000 terminator order, i've got arnie, regular sarah , mite get a new arnie, when ht
comesout with it, i'm wanting the new predators more than the t-1000's

how do you go about undoing the belt to put the knife on sarah's belt,without braking the buckle or belt ?

let me try this again, what is the best, safest way to put sarah's knife on her belt ?

It was actually pretty easy for me. You just open her belt up and slide the sheath over to her right ........... not too far and then do her belt back up. Heres a pic:

IMG_6930-1.jpg

Hope this helps.

Well, I think the question is for those trying to get it further back on her, and the answer is, it's a _____, you have to squeeze and twist it all through the loop at the front, then do the same to put it back after. It can be done, but takes time.

it was actually pretty easy for me. You just open her belt up and slide the sheath over to her right ........... Not too far and then do her belt back up. Heres a pic:

img_6930-1.jpg

hope this helps.

thanks man, i want it like you got it in front, not on her side,
i was worried about braking her belt snap, so her belt just unsnaps easy ?

Just hit the trigger on this one. She'll be my first 1/6 figure (yes, yes, I'm a noob). Don't even have the T-800 Arnie, though that will probably change very soon.

Can't wait. Squee!

i use hot water to soften her front hair and then push them forward so they don't stick to the forehead, i think now it look more natural and suit her face better

4806153976_14ba105e38_b.jpg

4805530481_031c6cbbf4_b.jpg

4805529709_a3d908e73a_b.jpg

4805529919_fdde8280f3_b.jpg

Back