Hot Toys- Terminator 2: Sarah Connor full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No as in shot up leg and shoulder spike wound.

I would use the T-1000 Sarah for that one though.

No as in shot up leg and shoulder spike wound.

I would use the T-1000 Sarah for that one though.

Ah. Yeah eventually I'll probably try and do that with my Steel mill Sarah. Theres some more accuracy-finessing things I'd like to do on a few of my variants actually. At the moment I'm just focussing on my current orders and preorders.

HT_T2_SarahConnor_PR07.jpg

hi,
if anyone has the Hot Toys Sarah Connor sunglasses for sale, PM me please.
having absolutely NO luck finding these. help appreciated.

I just found one on Amazon for $160!
I also just pre-ordered the new T2 T800 too since I missed the first one and it's going for insane prices in the secondary market.

@Darth: Congrats! Guess you bough from a US seller. I had to cancel that wish, shipping + customs kills it.

I am still looking for one. I really need a true female Actionhero in my Collection. Despite form Anime you wan't find that much cool femal characters next to A.Ripley.

:peace

Last edited:
Other than Solaria I realized it has been a while since anyone has posted in this thread, but I am hoping someone can help me out with this:

Does anyone know where I can get a Sarah Connor head sculpt? Painted or unpainted is fine. If so please feel free to message me

Other than Solaria I realized it has been a while since anyone has posted in this thread, but I am hoping someone can help me out with this:

Does anyone know where I can get a Sarah Connor head sculpt? Painted or unpainted is fine. If so please feel free to message me
I've searched on the net.. Nothing... Will be on a lookout for ya.. Won't be easy... She is like extremely rare...

Thanks Shells :)
It's odd that this listing does not come up in the standard US eBay... and unlike other items from the UK this does not automatically change to US currency... I did just message the seller though, hopefully they will be willing to ship to the US

I literally have everything for the figure minus the hat and head sculpt, so this would be amazing if the seller agrees to sell it to me!

Thanks again :hi5:

Back