Hot Toys- Terminator 2: Sarah Connor full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just rubber bodied figures particularly ones with black t-shirts like T-800 and Barney Ross. With Sarah here theres really no need to worry about staining though - in T2 she only ever wore the denim jacket or the long trenchcoat - unless you're going for those looks her arms won't be covered and thus won't take on staining. Her body may get stained but that won't matter because what kind of freak displays figures naked?

:monkey3

Haha, makes sense. Appreciate the info.

I don't have any cracking or staining whatsoever and I've yet to see any verified reports of this occurring. Can anyone point to one instance of this occurring with Sarah? I just checked all my Rambo/Rocky figures and they are perfect as well. In fact, all of my rubber body figures are still as good as when they were removed from their trays. Surely the forum and all the others would be awash with complaints and photos of damaged figures if the rubber parts had any issues with premature breakdown.

My T-1000 Sarah has had her elbow bent 90 degrees the day she was removed from the package the day she was relased.

No damage whatsoever.

I bashed myself a Mental hospital Sarah.

HospitalSarah.jpg

Cool, its a good one to do. I wish HT had provided that outfit - just 2 items!

What white vest are you using? The one I have is a little too big.

I got it from smcg customs website. It's really good quliaty and chad is super great to work with. I highly recomend ordering from him.

I just had a look at the site. Wasn't aware of its existence. Shipping 3 of those little vests to Ireland is a tad on the expensive side ($34.50), I would hope they refund any excess cost such as wartoys does.

I notice they take commissions - conceivably one could get accurate sweatpants for this figure too.....hmmm.

edit - ah the site says they aren't taking on any more commissions at the moment, nevermind.

Last edited:
I just had a look at the site. Wasn't aware of its existence. Shipping 3 of those little vests to Ireland is a tad on the expensive side ($34.50), I would hope they refund any excess cost such as wartoys does.

I notice they take commissions - conceivably one could get accurate sweatpants for this figure too.....hmmm.

edit - ah the site says they aren't taking on any more commissions at the moment, nevermind.

I'd email Chad to see what he can do about the shipping. My original quote was $15.40 for a single shirt sent to Canada. It was so expensive because it was being shipped priority. Chad emailed me after I paid and offered to send it first class for 3 bucks. He than refunded the rest of the shipping cost. I'd email him to see what he can do to help you out.

Hot toys should have included it. It would have been so simple to do.

It's just two pieces of clothing that is super simple and not hard to make at all.

I guess you can't have everything.

Has anyone had any trouble with the rubber arms yet? Mine has started tearing at the elbows!! I wonder if hot toys would replace them or could I replace with regular arms????

Has anyone had any trouble with the rubber arms yet? Mine has started tearing at the elbows!! I wonder if hot toys would replace them or could I replace with regular arms????

If you bent the arms more than a little, especially in deep poses, the rubber will tear.

If you bent the arms more than a little, especially in deep poses, the rubber will tear.

Not if you have good QC (rubbery skin at proper depth from the internal frame) arms.

These arms are bent at about 110-120 degrees, beyond HT's recommendation (of 90 degrees, if I recall correctly).
pic1zu.jpg

Back