Hot Toys Terminator 2 1:6 Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the "fringe" is the area around a golf green and also the hair in the front of somebody's head. just like fish is served with "chips" not "fries". and it's called "football" not "soccer". some people talk so ass-backwards sometimes.

Completely agree.

the "fringe" is the area around a golf green. not around somebody's head. they are called "bangs". just like fish is served with "fries" not "chips". and it's called "soccer" not "football". some people talk so ass-backwards sometimes.
Yeah, but it's the english language you speak, so what we say goes :D

Just kidding! But one thing that does make me laugh however is how your 'football' isn't even played with the feet, ours is, yet you claim you're right!

Glad to know its not the final head, cant wait to see what they come up with. Now...about those arms?.

Yes, not sure why there aren't any official shots showing her hatless and with the swept to the side bangs, but they do include them, must be held with a magnet, the ones int he accessoryes shot look so small I can't imagine what else could hold them in place.

She might have two little holes in her temples. Looks like there're plugs on the end of the bangs.

the "fringe" is the area around a golf green. not around somebody's head. they are called "bangs". just like fish is served with "fries" not "chips". and it's called "soccer" not "football". some people talk so ass-backwards sometimes.

:lecture:lecture:lecture ...and they're called sausages, not bangers. I won't even get into what they call cigarettes. :lol

One might say "Bloody Bollocks" when one stubs one's toe on a table or similar solid object. :lecture

'Can I ave some green rizzla, some filter tips and some baccy. Oh _____ it, give us a packet of faggs' You might there this kind of thing in a newsagents also known to you guys across the pond as a convenience store.

what about "govna"? do you mean governor? over here governors manage state affairs. you don't just call anyone "governor". it's absurd.

Well come on, I mean WHO in their right minds would call jam; 'jelly' and jelly; 'gello'.

Now we're talking absurd.

'Govna' kind of just means the boss or your superior. Usually the highest ranking police man is the 'Govna'

I haven't followed this chattlog, but, those of you that speak American English lose the debate. England and the English language were first... final..

By the way, you guys are actually European. (that is if youre not native American)

I haven't followed this chattlog, but, those of you that speak American English lose the debate. England and the English language were first... final..

By the way, you guys are actually European.

I don't know about anybody else, but I speak American which is a dialect of English (and some Spanish, French and German). But that was a brave attempt. I don't think anybody else is taking this seriously but moreso just a playful banter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back