Hot Toys Terminator 2 1:6 Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With what she's getting in alimony from Jim, do you really think she cares? :lol

In the "Top 10: Most Expensive Divorce Settlements" she's rated #8:

https://www.askmen.com/top_10/entertainment_60/74_top_10_list.html

All that dough and she still goes to conventions and signs and poses with fans, interesting.
I wonder what makes him so "miserable"?
The guy has commitment issues that for sure.
I hope his first ex Gale Anne Hurd beats him out of the oscar.
Hurt Locker is the superior movie imo.
You'd also think she could get a better moisturizer with all that money or a nice make over.
The rich and famous,who can understand them?:dunno

All that dough and she still goes to conventions and signs and poses with fans, interesting.
I wonder what makes him so "miserable"?
The guy has commitment issues that for sure.
I hope his first ex Gale Anne Hurd beats him out of the oscar.
Hurt Locker is the superior movie imo.
You'd also think she could get a better moisturizer with all that money or a nice make over.
The rich and famous,who can understand them?
:dunno

That's my point though. $50 million and points in Titanic. I don't think she gives a rat's ass. :lol

Re: Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

I know this ain't the right thread for this but this was talked about in this thread a few pages back for A-dev . this is a WIP

sarahconnortable2001.jpg

By mikeecko1980 at 2011-04-18

sarahconnortable2002.jpg

sarahconnortable2003.jpg

sarahconnortable2004.jpg

sarahconnortable2005.jpg

sarahconnortable2006.jpg

sarahconnortable2007.jpg

sarahconnortable2008.jpg

sarahconnortable2009.jpg

sarahconnortable2010.jpg

Re: Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Wow!!!! That table looks great!!!

Will these be made for sale?

Wow!!!! That table looks great!!!

Will these be made for sale?

not sure yet , it was kinda of a pain in ass to make , a lot of angle cuts

i will let people know :wave

I think this table set-up for T2 Sarah will compliment the T1 arm surgery table I'll eventually have going. Really looking forward to having environment pieces for my Terminator figures.

For a while it never occured to me to have dioramas in 1/6th, instead just leaving that kind of thing to my Hasbro star wars figures but a trip to the Show Your Shelves section changed my mind on that. Guys with mini-war displays in detolfs and all the extras some people got for their TDK figures like Bat signals, podiums, street corners with lamp posts. If I can do that for Terminator I will surely go for it.

not sure yet , it was kinda of a pain in ass to make , a lot of angle cuts

i will let people know :wave
You did it again bro.
Nice work on that park bench. :clap

My jaw has dropped... in part because of the copious amounts of geekiness on this board (friggin' loving it! :rock) and because that table set-up kicks all kinds of ass! EcKo, your stuff's incredible!

:rock:rock:rock
Loving that NO FATE table set up, mike!
I might make one for myself too when I have time.
It looks awesome!
You nailed it once again bro.:clap:clap:clap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back