Hot Toys Terminator 2 1:6 Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, it just means I don't add anything in my collection that isn't up to par or up to today's standards and if I do, I find a way to make it up to today's standards as best I can.

Like the SS bonds are really outdated, have dollish bodies and tailoring, but with HT body's and suits and repaints on their heads to show off their excellent likenesses but hide their really poor paint jobs, if not up to today's standard completely its close.

I have one thing on my shelf that I deem as not anywhere near today's standards. That's SS Princess Liea. And its so bad in my opinion that I'd rather not have a Liea then display it and I didnt even mind it so much when i first got it. But it just looks bad.

I won't put anything on my shelf unless it holds up to par. Quality not quantity.

Its the reason why I don't own any SS Indys... I love Indy but think their 1/6 offerings just suck. I'd rather own none. One day some one is gonna do a decent Indy... for now I do enjoy my Premium Format one.

It's not about the fact that in a years time, I'll be completely honest in saying I thought 1/6 was not even worth collecting until HT revolutionized it.

This is pretty much how I feel. I'm still waiting for the perfect Han Solo. The SS offerings, even as bases, only get you so far.

Wow, I just saw this and I am very please so far......as long as it's not over $160, I will buy it. Yes I see very similarities between SS and HT sculpts, but I truly believe that when full pics are revealed, it will be a done deal.

I think hot toys would have a hard time topping the sideshow Indy sculpt. They could beat sideshow in paint but the sculpt I doubt.

I agree the Sideshow sculpt on both Adventure Indy and KOTCS Indy are awesome, the paint let the first one down though. Trevor Grove can't be beaten when it comes to sculpting Ford. Medicom tried and failed

Re: HT Sarah Connor

HTsarah-connor.jpg

T-1000's next.

17 pages of complaining from people that have no interest in T2 product. :rolleyes:

Easy buy for me. I think it looks fantastic .............. still I admit, it looks (with glasses) VERY similar to Sideshows Trevor sculpt. Just goes to show, Trevor is an awesome sculptor.

I would assume this will be priced at around $120. If she comes loaded with weapons then the price will be around $130-$140.

I hope we see a T-1000 next ............... maybe 4-6 weeks from now?

time is the same for all of us... ;)

I take the asian only edition ! ;)

hot toys sarah connor looks awesome, getting one for sure. gonna be an awesome display if they give us all 4 (t-1000, t-800, john +her)

That's a bad picture of Linda Hamilton
Here she is in her new movie Holy Water
The movie looks awful by the way
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/6aeFkU3ddak&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/6aeFkU3ddak&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

It looks like cool figure. What do u think the resale value will be on the sideshow version after this releases?

It looks like cool figure. What do u think the resale value will be on the sideshow version after this releases?

Not much, but I found it a bit funny when HT officially announced the Line how much of the SS versions Prices went up. Before the announcement the average prices where pretty cheap, including the Exclusive.

17 pages of complaining from people that have no interest in T2 product. :rolleyes:

Easy buy for me. I think it looks fantastic .............. still I admit, it looks (with glasses) VERY similar to Sideshows Trevor sculpt. Just goes to show, Trevor is an awesome sculptor.

I would assume this will be priced at around $120. If she comes loaded with weapons then the price will be around $130-$140.

I hope we see a T-1000 next ............... maybe 4-6 weeks from now?

Another month or so would be my guess/hope for the next reveal. Hard to judge her price without knowing everything she comes with, if it's 2 heads and all the weapons, I'd guess $150 easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back