Hot Toys Terminator 2 1:6 Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Sarah Connor

HT rules the 1/6 roost no doubt and they do make the best versions of whatever license they have, but at the prices they charge are not immune to criticism.

And I have no fear of any insults.

HT rules the 1/6 roost no doubt and they do make the best versions of whatever license they have, but at the prices they charge are not immune to criticism.

And I have no fear of any insults.

I hear you big time on the price front!

Was hoping would be ableto pass on this one, but looks alot better than expected. Cant wait for official showcase pics to see more of it and decide

By hair down, do you guys mean a pony tail? (it's been a while since I've seen the movie) if you do, the ht sculpt has one, you can barely see it poking through over her left shoulder.

Ohhhhh excited, the anticipation of a new figure release and that euphoric, waiting, angsty feeling :p But to be honest, not digging it so far, just don't like the look. Take the shades and hat off

Looks great as expected.
Interesting to see a bare armed HT female figure without gloved hands.

The muscle arms and body look to have been tweaked, there's definitely more muscle on the arms than sheva and the neck/clavicle is more defined than the standard TT.
Wonder how the articulation will fair this time...?

Just got this email from HT. With Teaser of Sarah Connor.
Pretty sweet and better looking than Sideshows original... :D

HTsarah-connor.jpg

Beaners in army gear get me HOT!

Have to say the more I look at this figure the less interested I become... its certainly will be nicer than the Sideshow version :)duh) but just don't think it will be a purchase.

And while I'm hoping they expand past Sideshow's offerings, I would gladly upgrade my T1000 to a HT version.

I think people are mad that they spent money on the ugly Sideshow one and now HT put out a good one. It's why I never buy the best of something simply because it's the best by default but it still sucks. Because sooner or later someone will do one that is up to standard and I'll have not spent money or wasted shelf space displaying something that looks just OK or in the case of the SS Sarah... really bad!

I'm not feeling this one.

T2 is one of my favotire films but there is no need (for me) to purchase a $150+ Sarah Connor figure.

With all the great stuff coming out, i gotta be selective. the new Hot Toys Arnold T2 and Sarah don't make the cut.

I think people are mad that they spent money on the ugly Sideshow one and now HT put out a good one. It's why I never buy the best of something simply because it's the best by default but it still sucks. Because sooner or later someone will do one that is up to standard and I'll have not spent money or wasted shelf space displaying something that looks just OK or in the case of the SS Sarah... really bad!

I was trying to find an SSC Sarah to buy but am I ever glad that I didn't, cause HT has made one awesome figure. I especially like how the arm joints are covered:banana

I didn't think i'd be interested in Sarah Connor when it wasn't official but after seeing it and seeing how good it looks, well, DAYUUM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back