HOT TOYS : TDKR - 1/4th scale BATMAN Teaser Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
k9qlhjdu.jpg

:blissy :blissy :blissy

They said that Bats is their first 1/4 scale so he will be there for sure.
Friggin' lyers. Endo is their first 1/4 scale in the end!

If that's the full figure that's cool. :clap

I can't tell if it really looks much better than the DX12 here. As much as I'd love a 1/4 I feel like it would fit with the rest of my figures. If it's not much more than the DX12 then I might consider it for my desk or something but as of now I'm leaning toward two DX12's instead of this.

If that's the full figure that's cool. :clap

I can't tell if it really looks much better than the DX12 here. As much as I'd love a 1/4 I feel like it would fit with the rest of my figures. If it's not much more than the DX12 then I might consider it for my desk or something but as of now I'm leaning toward two DX12's instead of this.

Not sure about the head, but the suit appears to be superior to the DX12's in terms of accuracy. Hopefully, they'll correct some of the issues with the DX12.

some ofyou guys are so funny :lol it looks just liek the dx12 innaccurate bat and all

1tu02fko.jpg

552263_10150915279897344_1659899799_n.jpg

some ofyou guys are so funny :lol it looks just liek the dx12 innaccurate bat and all

1tu02fko.jpg

552263_10150915279897344_1659899799_n.jpg

Is the bat the same? The angle it's at, it looks like the ears taper inward. I know that the ab plates are more accurately placed, and the kevlar connectors appear to be more accurate. I guess I'll wait for full pics before I judge the bat symbol.

Somebody should start a new official thread when official pics are announced . The first post of this thread can upload only 10 pictures :wave

That's a picture of the DX12 no doubt. It comes with the same ugly mouth piece... and the terrible PERS eyes... 1/4 should look better than this...

looks just like an upscaled DX12 to me except with full boots and a funnier looking neutral mouth than the DX12 :lol

nope.. that is the 1/4th scale figure.. look closely at the bicep armor and the boots look less like loafers.

The more I look at the mouth, the more I think that the development team might've been looking at pictures of the wrong cast member. He kind of looks like Tom Hardy.

nope.. that is the 1/4th scale figure.. look closely at the bicep armor and the boots look less like loafers.

I know. I just mean that I don't see a big enough difference in the two to warrant me going from 1/6 to 1/4. All I see are better boots and a funnier mouth piece. The only other things to me are that he shoulder pads look like 2 separate pieces and now that to mention it, the bicep armor. Still not enough for me to change scales

I know. I just mean that I don't see a big enough difference in the two to warrant me going from 1/6 to 1/4. All I see are better boots and a funnier mouth piece. The only other things to me are that he shoulder pads look like 2 separate pieces and now that to mention it, the bicep armor. Still not enough for me to change scales

I know, I was talking to V!ctor. my bad lol. I'm defintely not getting into 1/4th... im going to stick to 1/6 and get PF. Much better display, a mix of movie and comicbook formats.

In all fairness I think we should wait on the release photos before judging it off the one we see here.

I'm very curious to see more angles from the 1:4 scale and what accessories will come with it!

The 1/4 scale version looks better around the torso. It's like they lifted that whole area of the suit. It's too low on the 1/6 version..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back