HOT TOYS : TDKR - 1/4th scale BATMAN Teaser Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kevlar connectors above the chest piece look accurate here - they better fix em on the 1/6 too

The head just looks like a scaled up version of the 1/6 - not all that impressive likeness wise to me

exactly looks like the same head sculpt .

The Kevlar connectors above the chest piece look accurate here - they better fix em on the 1/6 too

The head just looks like a scaled up version of the 1/6 - not all that impressive likeness wise to me

Agreed. The head was going to sell this to me.

May not bother now.

Aside from the improved sticky bomb gun and the grapple gun this looks like just an enlarged 1/6 figure, the same untucked gloves, the same over exaggerated cowl.

Looks like the DX 12 but with a sticker telling me it's 1/4 scale. This is what I feared. A merely enlarged version of the original 1/6

I are not impressed:lecture

I am also shocked that a 1/4 version of a 1/6 figure merely looks like a blown up 1/4 version of said 1/6 figure !!!

Its not like Hot Toys has had years to improve and update, the Dx12 isn't even out. What did people expect?

...ya know a 1/4 Batpod wouldn't be that big or hard to do. It could likely still be smaller than the 1/6 Bat they are planning.

Would that not be the ultimate center piece for anyones collection ?

1/4 Bats on his 1/4 pod would be an instant buy for me...

...ya know a 1/4 Batpod wouldn't be that big or hard to do. It could likely still be smaller than the 1/6 Bat they are planning.

Would that not be the ultimate center piece for anyones collection ?

1/4 Bats on his 1/4 pod would be an instant buy for me...

No kidding I am interested in 1/4 Bat-Pod :monkey1

I will buy the ____ out of this. And I hate the TDK suit design.

lYAgx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back