HOT TOYS : TDKR - 1/4th scale BATMAN Teaser Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I was talking to V!ctor. my bad lol. I'm defintely not getting into 1/4th... im going to stick to 1/6 and get PF. Much better display, a mix of movie and comicbook formats.

:lol

My bad dude. But i think in the end I be keeping with 1/6 too and just get my Superman PF :yess: but if HT does 1/4 Man of Steel well I'll need to reconsider staying in 1/6 :lol

1/4 tumbler or GTFO!

I know. I just mean that I don't see a big enough difference in the two to warrant me going from 1/6 to 1/4. All I see are better boots and a funnier mouth piece. The only other things to me are that he shoulder pads look like 2 separate pieces and now that to mention it, the bicep armor. Still not enough for me to change scales

My thoughts as well. The only 1:4 scale figure I'm getting is Enterbay's Joker(after I see in hand pics) I'm fine with the 1:6 versions of Bats.

could someone point the difference between the DX12 and the picture of the "1/4 version" ???

Well then I'm really disapointed, I was expecting huge improvements over the 1/6 version. Well at least the body has better proportions than the 1/4 Batman from enterbay which has extremly long legs..

judging by that single picture, the 1/6 looks better, better body proportions, better chest area and just looks normal.

The 1/4 somehow gives me the feeling of the mms 1/6 when they showed some years ago their improvements to their prototype and posed him with the chest upfront. I'm just not feeling this, and if it really is the 1/4, it's going to be a disappointment for me.

1/4 arms look a bit thicker and the chest is brought a bit outwards (which is good imo), but apart from that its just the same figure. And as much as i would prefer holding a 1/4 figure in my hands than a 1/6 its not a good enough reason.

My biggest disappointment is that the cowl looks to be the exact same as the DX 12's. MEH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back