Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GRRRR. Why on earth does HT stuff take sooo long to arrive in Australia? We are literally right next door to the country that makes the bloody things!

Waiting impatiently, with my lforigno cape for popcultcha to notify me!!!!

GRRRR. Why on earth does HT stuff take sooo long to arrive in Australia? We are literally right next door to the country that makes the bloody things!

waiting on them too, heard anything from them recently? :panic:

edit: I spoke to sales and they said that they are getting theirs direct from sideshow, not hot toys. hence the wait.

I just got this to complete my TDK collection :yess:

BatmanWall_zps52ba7b08.jpg

Can't wait to display all these stuff correctly :)

Why didn't you just buy it from Sideshow? Would've cost you the same, if not less, and you could've had it by now :)

Why didn't you just buy it from Sideshow? Would've cost you the same, if not less, and you could've had it by now :)

When there is little to no saving, I try to support popcultcha. They are fantastic and deserve to stay in business. I'm just impatient haha.

Last edited:
I thought enterbay had the license to 1/4 scale? Or have I miss understood how it works :-S

Sideshow is also working on a Ledger PF, according to a recent teaser.

I think the licensing thing is more complex than scales and characters.

QS001> DX12. All day. Hope that answers your question. But I still like my dx12 also.

It is much much better than ANY Batman figure. The top.
I still like DX12 because it fits in the 1/6 collection, but actually a nice figure despite what you read about here in this forum.

Back