Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That will be great if HT follows up with the Joker, but I'm still hoping they do Bane, maybe even a bit more than Joker, since we've already seen a 1/4 version of him.

Do u think HT will just do Batman alone ? I want a 1:4 Bane please HT :))

Yep, and one improvement that I want to see is making the mask look more like a separate piece. I don't like the squished nose look on the current Bane. Also, a body that's more true to Hardy's size in the movie and more accessories. He can include the other jackets. It would be an epic companion piece.

Yep, and one improvement that I want to see is making the mask look more like a separate piece. I don't like the squished nose look on the current Bane. Also, a body that's more true to Hardy's size in the movie and more accessories. He can include the other jackets. It would be an epic companion piece.

That's exactly what i'm waiting for mate. I have two movie licences (Terminator and TDK). Hope to complete both.

How do you know this?

Just to confirm Enterbay no longer have a DK or DKR rises 1:4 licence?

I believe it was in one of the interviews with Bill not too long ago- they have announced NO new Batman stuff in their long list of upcoming figures. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.

I believe it was in one of the interviews with Bill not too long ago- they have announced NO new Batman stuff in their long list of upcoming figures. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.

Their CS told me this few weeks ago !

Do you know where I can see said interview please? I'd love to see what they have in store.

Competition is good I think.

Sideshow is also working on a Ledger PF, according to a recent teaser.

I think the licensing thing is more complex than scales and characters.

Really?!!! :horror
Oh man, my promise to myself to sticking to just 1/6 might get broken depending on how this looks.

I also think if hot toys releases a 1/4 joker, let someone else sculpt it.
Yulli had enough shot at it.
I think they have more talented people but the bigger names gets reserved for the bigger franchise.

IMG_6777.jpg

IMG_6814.jpg

IMG_6806.jpg

IMG_6816.jpg

IMG_6808.jpg

IMG_6818.jpg

IMG_6820.jpg

IMG_6838crop.jpg

IMG_6833.jpg

The funny thing is, as great as Maglor's pics are, the sculpt in hand is still better.
I am simply blown away by the detail they were able to put into it. Simply floored.

I may need to order another so I can display it properly.

Got my detolf properly adjusted using rope clips to lower the bottom shelf. What a work of art this is! I got him posed with the angry open mouth, something I wouldn't dare do with the DX12.

Back