Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh, my lcs is getting the regular in tomorrow they want $600 all in, is this a fair price? I failed big time by not pre ordering this when I had the chance.

Ugh, my lcs is getting the regular in tomorrow they want $600 all in, is this a fair price? I failed big time by not pre ordering this when I had the chance.

BBTS has 22 in stock (as I type) for $530.
Even if you include shipping to Canada I would think it's a better starting deal. :dunno

I have an old camera but I still enjoy the details of this figure.

Picture2_zpsd33a172b.png

Why quote all the pics? :dunno

Dude...seriously? Why do you try and police these threads? Are you trying to be a mod by looking like an upstanding citizen? Chill brah, quoting pics happens from time to time. Not trying to start **** with you, but stop side seat driving. Until a mod requests me and others to stop doing that, I will continue to do whatever the hell I want. I don't tell you to stop policing these threads, so you shouldn't criticize what people do here as well.

Last edited:
Yup. He's had some falls off his shelf and both shoulder pieces busted so he's in a funky pose currently. Anything to get him to stand. But he does fit well with the 1/4 Bats. I've had people that know nothing of toys think its really cool. :dunno

It DOES look very good. However, only as a stand alone piece. I was hoping it can look nice next to HTs 1/4 batman...but IM doesn't quite have the size.

So awesome ! Seeing guys happy with it, enjoy mates :) and congratulations to all of YOU !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapa

Hey fellow collectors, I've asked this before but didn't quite get a definitive answer. It's something about the figure that actually bothers me - on your figures, are the stomach abs actually 'blacker and shinier' than the rest of the armour on the legs?

Hey fellow collectors, I've asked this before but didn't quite get a definitive answer. It's something about the figure that actually bothers me - on your figures, are the stomach abs actually 'blacker and shinier' than the rest of the armour on the legs?

LEAKY ABS!!!!!! :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

J/K :)

It's hard to say as it depends on how they catch the light and are not curved like the legs.

Odd how something not so visible can annoy someone but I have come to learn that Batfans are an anal bunch! ;)

I just got it at work. I took a peak at it and I have to say it looks just as impressive as in these great photos, and I haven't even taken it out yet.

However, the price kind of hurts my enjoyment of it. The figure with shipping was already nearing $550 CAD and on top of that I had to pay $68 in fees, bringing it to an over $600 purchase. Of course, it wouldn't have been nearly as bad if I had some Canadian Retailer options, but I didn't since I preordered after SDCC.

$500 after shipping/taxes/whatever would be the ideal maximum price.

I can't wait to get it all set up, but I'm going to have to sell another 1/6 figure in order for me to feel good about this purchase.

I just got it at work. I took a peak at it and I have to say it looks just as impressive as in these great photos, and I haven't even taken it out yet.

However, the price kind of hurts my enjoyment of it. The figure with shipping was already nearing $550 CAD and on top of that I had to pay $68 in fees, bringing it to an over $600 purchase. Of course, it wouldn't have been nearly as bad if I had some Canadian Retailer options, but I didn't since I preordered after SDCC.

$500 after shipping/taxes/whatever would be the ideal maximum price.

I can't wait to get it all set up, but I'm going to have to sell another 1/6 figure in order for me to feel good about this purchase.

That would be cheap in the UK :lecture

Such an amazing figure, loving it! It poses and swaps hands so easily.

The angry and mouth breathing faces are epic!

I like the base looks wise but standing him straight on it is a nightmare, what were they thinking! :lol

Thinking of making my own cape!

I could have taken the risk to see if my LCS would get one in stock. If they sold it for Sideshow's retail price, it'd still be about $525 thanks to our sales tax. That would have been easier to stomach, but since my LCS didn't manage to get any Catwoman figures, this one would have been a longshot.

Back