Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this guy! First thoughts: wow:panic:
Secondly the base is awful, probably pick up an enterbay one, the rocks limit the poses. Also mine has a little belly as well. The belt doesn't look right. I can't put my finger on it but there is something a miss there. Overall it's outstanding the detail on the sculpts and accessories is incredible. The base is really just a letdown and the scarecrow mask should've been cloth.

I love the belt. So much better than EB with the clips instead of the horrible magnets. I fully agree on the base though. The rocks are annoying. And by the time you put the masks/girder piece in there it's a cluttered mess. May get an EB stand as well.

I'm looking at eBay right now, and all I can think is: I ****ing hate scalpers. John Roberts should've kept his mouth shut; maybe then, all of those *******s would've wound up with a ****ty figure that they couldn't get rid of.:lol

I'm looking at eBay right now, and all I can think is: I ****ing hate scalpers. John Roberts should've kept his mouth shut; maybe then, all of those *******s would've wound up with a ****ty figure that they couldn't get rid of.:lol

Did you see the one starting at just $1200? :rotfl :duh

I love the belt. So much better than EB with the clips instead of the horrible magnets. I fully agree on the base though. The rocks are annoying. And by the time you put the masks/girder piece in there it's a cluttered mess. May get an EB stand as well.

the quality is definitely there don't get me wrong I wish it wasn't so tight on him. It feels like the narrowed his waist or something for that belt he has quite the bulky mid section.

How badly was he wounded?

1801096-badum_tish_super.jpg
:lol damn iPad auto correct!

He got a batarang stuck up his arss

Thanks buddy I appreciate it, but I got out of 1/6. Strictly 1/4 now :)

No worries mate, worth a shot eh? Haha.

Just over £400. Not sure if timcent marked it down though.

Hit by customs on a Timcent package? That has yet to happen to me. But then UK customs seem to be more rigorous than the Irish counterpart. Holding it for as long as they did and now charging on it. I wonder did they look up its real value.

The EB is not perfect, but its truly a masterpiece.

How dare you post rational statements.

I actually thought his statement was a bit contradictory there. I would only call something a masterpiece that I thought was perfect.

Hit by customs on a Timcent package? That has yet to happen to me. But then UK customs seem to be more rigorous than the Irish counterpart. Holding it for as long as they did and now charging on it. I wonder did they look up its real value.

Yeah this is the first time its happened :monkey2, im hoping they didn't look it up but who knows, going to get in touch with parcel force tomorrow see what the crack is.

How dare you post rational statements.

:lol

I actually thought his statement was a bit contradictory there. I would only call something a masterpiece that I thought was perfect.

No such thing as perfect.
Picasso's art could be absolute perfection to some while to others it would make a nice toilet paper.

Do I think both of these figures are perfect? No.
But are they close to it. Yes!
Both EB and HT are stunning...true works of Art...a masterpiece.
Masterpiece does not mean absolute perfection cause there is no such thing...perfection is subjective.

The sun'll come out tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow there'll be sun
Just thinkin' about tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs and the sorrow till there's none

When I'm stuck with a day that's gray and lonely
I just stick out my chin and grin and say oh

The sun'll come out tomorrow
So you got to hang on till tomorrow, come with me!

Yeah!!!!!!!! Mine will be here Tomorrow!!!!!!

Is there anywhere left to pre order this thing?

I'm on the waitlist for the regular but I would feel better knowing I have this locked in somewhere.

No such thing as perfect.
Picasso's art could be absolute perfection to some while to others it would make a nice toilet paper.

Do I think both of these figures are perfect? No.
But are they close to it. Yes!
Both EB and HT are stunning...true works of Art...a masterpiece.
Masterpiece does not mean absolute perfection cause there is no such thing...perfection is subjective.

I dunno. Sure, perfection is subjective between different people, but to oneself alone something could conceivably be perfect - it would rarely happen I'm sure but I see nothing barring it from happening. In such an instance I would call a thing a masterpiece. It would only be my opinion from another person's POV but so what.

IMO Enterbay's BD T-800 would have been perfect, thus a masterpiece, if it had a sculpted neck; if the shoulders were more defined; if some of the wear&tear on the jacket weren't obvious scissors cuts; if the BD endo arm parts were more splayed; if the torn flesh of the BD knee were better sculpted and painted; None of this was impossible. Some of it could even be fixable if I were a good customiser.

Last edited:
^ I have my own complain as well about EB batman & their BD T800:lol
for sure those figures aren't perfect, but back to the batman figures, I think the EB batman has good proportion. No long neck or whatsoever. There's so many good pictures for it, the HT batman itself are also great.
I haven't settled for one pose even after own him for a week:hi5:

Back