Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can understand now why lot of people are waiting for a 1/4 HT Joker and me BANE !!! PLEASE DO IT

https://

Just been going these pics again and it looks like the EB Batman's head is too long or too big for the body. :dunno

I fully agree, furthermore the EB body is really fugly.
The proportions are all over the place and the waist looks somewhat feminine.
Someone else mentioned the bow legs on the Joker, same thing on Batman.
The head sculpt is great and the figure has a great presence but it doesn't look natural at all.
It was an easy pass for me.
If HT releases a 1/4 Begins Batsuit in the future, it will be my choice.
Until then I'll continue to prefer my 1/6 figure.

IMG_7996_zps02bc1811.jpg

I think EB Bat is a great figure and a must have (the price is also wise in the market)...watch the movie again to notice if Batman begin is fatter and the head is bigger than the last one.
EB did great job on bat, especially joker.....
I feel so uneasy when seeing HT is shorter than EB....it is like Medicom vs SS or HT. Hope I receive my 1/4 bat regu & special edi soon.

The head sculpt is great and the figure has a great presence but it doesn't look natural at all.

IMG_7996_zps02bc1811.jpg

Yeah a lot of people are complaining about the proportions on the QS001 but I don't think the EB is a home run either. Nice pic BTW is that yours?

I think EB Bat is a great figure and a must have (the price is also wise in the market)...watch the movie again to notice if Batman begin is fatter and the head is bigger than the last one.
EB did great job on bat, especially joker.....
I feel so uneasy when seeing HT is shorter than EB....it is like Medicom vs SS or HT. Hope I receive my 1/4 bat regu & special edi soon.

Do you have any comparison pics? It looks too big length wise IMO but I could be wrong. :dunno

IMG_7996_zps02bc1811.jpg

That's a nice photo and I do like my HT BB figure.. but all the issues you mentioned about the EB figure, the HT version has them too. The only thing more accurate about the HT version is the glossy black suit, that is if you have the old versions that didn't dry out. Other than that, the proportions are weird. Looks like he has diapers, innacurate suit form/pattern, giraffe neck, awful cowl compared to the EB version. Oh and the stock cape.. awful. The EB Batman isn't perfect and has its issues, but I prefer it over the HT version.

I think the proportions are very good on the EB one, the body isn't the best for posing and stuff but the proportions are fine, a lot better than the HT one

The EB head looks a bit long on the pic above because the head is sat a few mm above the actual suit like most do without buffing up the suit, you can see the small shadow being cast from the head not being flush to the body

The big problem with the EB is the bow legs making the hips appear smaller in turn

I think the proportions are very good on the EB one, the body isn't the best for posing and stuff but the proportions are fine, a lot better than the HT one

The EB head looks a bit long on the pic above because the head is sat a few mm above the actual suit like most do without buffing up the suit, you can see the small shadow being cast from the head not being flush to the body

The big problem with the EB is the bow legs making the hips appear smaller in turn

Not saying you are wrong but can you show me a pic where the head doesn't look long.

I like my eb begins, I owned the hot toys 1/6 begins, was garbage the exclusive anyway, always wanted to get my hands on the mms67? (Original release)

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6033367&postcount=7299

neither of those look long to me. If you go back through the thread though you can see instances of the neck looking long so your not really wrong

Photos taken from below him often seem to elongate the neck and also because of the cowl not sitting flush to suit

All depends on how you have him and photograph him i suppose

neither of those look long to me. If you go back through the thread though you can see instances of the neck looking long so your not really wrong

Photos taken from below him often seem to elongate the neck and also because of the cowl not sitting flush to suit

The head still looks too big compared to the body but IDK maybe its suppose to be big. I am trying to find some good front on comparison shots of both the figure and screen shots from the movie but none of the screen shots are front on. :gah:

I mean here a pic of the Bale and the Begins costume and the head does look long here, but I am not sure if it looks like that because of the angle. :dunno

Damn...whoever took those pics must be one helluva talented...and devilishly handsome...fella.:lol

My QS001 is out for delivery & should be in hand this evening. I live across the street from our local UPS depot so I'm usually the very last delivery of the day. :gah:

Haha i hope you don't mind me using your pics! :1-1:

Damn...whoever took those pics must be one helluva talented...and devilishly handsome...fella.:lol

My QS001 is out for delivery & should be in hand this evening. I live across the street from our local UPS depot so I'm usually the very last delivery of the day. :gah:

Back