Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a chance to open him up and check him out. Very impressed. The head sculpt is great. No pin head as some have said. My only gripes are with the cape and knee pads. The cape is insanely bulky. It's not terrible but like the DX12 it is just huge. Will probably get a custom. The sideways knee pads are annoying and a pain to straighten out. Otherwise this is one sweet figure. Going to get some better pics taken later.

You know, how parents punish you by not letting you open your presents until it's actually Christmas Day.

They were VERY catholic.

lol
We would go to my gmas on Christmas Eve and open around midnight till everyone got old and tired.:lol

Remember guys more than 3 shakes and it is a wank

But seriously had a little play with him today got to say he is the best hot toys I have the posing for this figure is fantastic the cowl and head sculpt is amazing the only problem is the fecking knee pads they are miles out. Going to get my friend round with his Gucci camera and use some daylight lights to get some good photos to post this weekend. A tip guys if you want fantastic photos use a daylight lamp.

Does anyone know how to properly put on the cape? The directions are so vague and unclear I can't figure out how it snaps onto his armor.

But seriously had a little play with him today got to say he is the best. the only problem is the fecking. Going to get my friend round with his Gucci camera and use some daylight lights to get some good photos to post this weekend. A tip guys if you want fantastic photos use a daylight lamp.

Just modded this quote, and with a little editing (only deleted words, not added any or moved around) its filthy as!! Lol.

xomk.jpg

Still like this pic the best, GJ Dracula.

I think I recognize the brand of cases, these are the ones where you can enter your own measurements right? What height, width, depth did you use and how much room does Bats need at minimum?

:lol
Mincing words, I was referencing the pic you marked "before" meaning before the mod. I'm not questioning that doing this could make a difference man, it just was not at all apparent in your before and after pics.

You crack me up mate.
:rotfl

And I can see your point. I just don't want people to think it's a useless mod. If I don't stick up for it as a viable alternative to other mods, no one else will. :)

What's December 23rd?
:dunno
Christmas Eve eve! C'mon mate.

But seriously had a little play with him today got to say he is the best hot toys I have the posing for this figure is fantastic the cowl and head sculpt is amazing the only problem is the fecking knee pads they are miles out. Going to get my friend round with his Gucci camera and use some daylight lights to get some good photos to post this weekend. A tip guys if you want fantastic photos use a daylight lamp.

Just modded this quote, and with a little editing (only deleted words, not added any or moved around) its filthy as!! Lol.

You sick bastard
:lol :lol :lol

Still like this pic the best, GJ Dracula.

I think I recognize the brand of cases, these are the ones where you can enter your own measurements right? What height, width, depth did you use and how much room does Bats need at minimum?

Thanks! :hi5:

Measurements: H55xW26xD20 (cm) Flush base

It would probably need to be slightly wider to fit the steel wreckage that goes onto the display stand (haven't tried yet but can do tomorrow). You could probably have it 24cm wide instead of 26 without the steel wreckage. Oh and just so you know, the cases they really do attract dust, like they're static, magnetic or some **** like that. I can wipe off dust with a fiber cloth and a second after it's full with dust again. :gah: And it's very prone to scratches. If I could I would have bought nice, clean ones without any edges or screws showing.

For all the BBTS orders. :lol

That is the same exact to the letter email that I received two weeks from them. It must be their default email. By the way, I was just looking around on Evilbay today at their ridiculous prices on the EX when I saw someone was selling the empty cowl and in the description is read one of a number of 1 of 250. I wonder if that is why the price is through the roof because the evilbay vendors are selling the "Special Edition" one with that little sticker in the corner of the box, and the Sideshow version has the big "S" sticker. Just wondering!

That is the same exact to the letter email that I received two weeks from them. It must be their default email. By the way, I was just looking around on Evilbay today at their ridiculous prices on the EX when I saw someone was selling the empty cowl and in the description is read one of a number of 1 of 250. I wonder if that is why the price is through the roof because the evilbay vendors are selling the "Special Edition" one with that little sticker in the corner of the box, and the Sideshow version has the big "S" sticker. Just wondering!

Yeah I had a feeling it was a default email. That's why I laughed when I got it. In the EB t 800 BD thread. They told someone the same thing too.

Back