Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

Why are people emailing BBTS every single day? It's been confirmed by pretty much every retailer they won't have them until at least mid to late October. It's not like they are going to email back saying, "oh yeah we got them today and yours will be the first to be shipped out since you asked"

Retailers will get them when they get them.

That's my opinion too. I'm in no hurry to get this figure because all it's going to do is sit in a shelf.

People need to relax.

That's my opinion too. I'm in no hurry to get this figure because all it's going to do is sit in a shelf.

People need to relax.

Exactly. :hi5:

It's like a crack addiction for some people, once they get this, less than 24 hours later they will be looking for a new fix.

Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to this too, but it's not the center of my universe and certainly is not going to change my life when I get it.

1) First of all, I won't be entertaining your photoshop. There is a very nice slope to the traps on my figure that wasn't there before the mod. I've done it to two DX12's and the difference is immediate and profound.

2) No it's not just a way to shorten the neck. I said repeatedly that you have it heat the armor up and push down, so no, it's not 'just lifting the entire chest section up a bit'. I've put the shims in, heated him up, pushed down, and watched the slope being created before my very eyes twice now.

I just remembered I've actually done this three times, because I recently did it on the DX02 displayed with the BW head. I would say the difference was even more profound in that case.

Exactly. :hi5:

It's like a crack addiction for some people, once they get this, less than 24 hours later they will be looking for a new fix.

Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to this too, but it's not the center of my universe and certainly is not going to change my life when I get it.

Exactly. I can't wait to get this figure.. Dying to get it actually. I'll just wait until it shows up at my doorstep :)

Why are people emailing BBTS every single day? It's been confirmed by pretty much every retailer they won't have them until at least mid to late October. It's not like they are going to email back saying, "oh yeah we got them today and yours will be the first to be shipped out since you asked"

Retailers will get them when they get them.

:rotfl I was bored and just wanted to see if they would give me the standard " 2 weeks" .

I just remembered I've actually done this three times, because I recently did it on the DX02 displayed with the BW head. I would say the difference was even more profound in that case.

When you get your qs001. Could you make a video when u do this mod? :pray:

Mags is quoting himself. He mad.
:panic:

But

1) First of all, I won't be entertaining your photoshop....

They are your before and after ref pics my man.
:duff

Last edited:
I waited 17 days for my MK VII! :horror

Holy moly - that's quite a wait!

I HATE our customs duty here - the are EVIL THIEVES.

I pray to god that sellers have marked anyones 1/4 Bats as gift and low value because otherwise, well it doesn't bare thinking about.

THEN - Parcel Force have the cheek to charge you a £12 handling feefor you paying them.

Did anyone else get the email from mothers basement today saying it should be shipping early October?

Bit optimistic if you ask me haha

And still no news from Sideshow ... :-(

I spoke to Katie at sideshow on Friday to find out if it was full amount or just deposit they'd take that day, then I asked her when it was to be shipped, she said 15th to 16th October.

I spoke to Katie at sideshow on Friday to find out if it was full amount or just deposit they'd take that day, then I asked her when it was to be shipped, she said 15th to 16th October.

Thx for the info man. I'm just pissed that the ex is shipped before :|

Back