Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean they really are just hiding the stuff from you just to piss you off so you'll never get it.

LQTM. (Laughing quietly to myself.)

:rotfl

No, I don't work for them but nor can I tolerate idiots and time wasters. Anyone who is constantly pestering a company for where it is when they already know whats going on, clearly has issues. Some adults thats acting like backseat drivers has seriously deep rooted problems over a plastic toy. Yet at the same time they can't see there is something wrong with this. That is alarming.

If you already know whats going on and bored, do something. Find another hobby. Do something. Why send another email when others have already said. Is that so hard to decipher? if it's not ready, it's not ready. When they have it they will send it out to you. It can't be anymore simpler.

I look forward to the day these petulant children go back to collecting Magic and Pokemon cards.

Couple of grumpy old timers there. :lol

But, in my old age, I can see where you're both coming from.

I don't remember ever emailing a toy company or distributor to ask when a toy would be sent out. And at this point in the hobby I really don't even expend energy wondering. It will get here when it gets here. :dunno

The only time I get impatient is when the UPS guy fails to leave a package with one of my neighbors despite my clear note...

Last edited:
But, in my old age, I can see where you're both coming from.

I don't remember ever emailing a toy company or distributor to ask when a toy would be sent out. And at this point in the hobby I really don't even expend energy wondering. It will get here when it gets her. :dunno

Truth fully I'm the same way. Last year when I pre ordered the dx12. I wasn't a member on here yet. And I pretty much forgot about the thing. Untill one day ss emailed me and said it was on its way. Like I told him. This is a very rear time that I even bothered to ask about a figure. For some reason I guess I caught him on a bad day and he seems to think I'm some punk kid just out to bust *****. :slap

Anyone out there mind posting some pics of the EB batman wearing the HT belt? Also, how about the HT BW sculpt on the EB body? Would like to see how interchangeable the parts are. Thanks in advance.

Just got mine delivered at work. I normally don't unbox stuff at work and usually wait until I get home, but I had to take a sneak peak at this one...and all I can say is WOW! Haven't really gone over the figure in detail, just had a quick look (mainly at the sculpts), and I really am blown away. I even like the Christian Bale head sculpt, which I initially didn't like in pictures, but in person I think it looks amazing, definitely the best Bale sculpt released so far. The eyes are still just a little bit big on the cowl sculpt, but not bug-eyed like the DX12...just not squinty. The eyeballs definitely look more realistic than the PERS eyes on 1/6 figures. I can't wait to see what this looks like properly lit-up with LED lighting in my display.

This is my first 1/4 scale human character (first figure was the QS002 endo), and the detail is just so much better than 1/6 stuff, so much more life like. Can't wait to get home and unbox It properly.

I did notice a couple of flaws though, most annoying one being the sonar sculpt...the face plate does not sit flush in mine, and sticks out a bit. I wasn't planning to use the sonar sculpt anyway, but still pretty annoying. Looking at the face plate that is in the standard head sculpt, that one sits fine. Not sure if anyone else has this problem. Also noticed 2 small dots on the Bale head which I initially thought were paint chips, but upon closer inspection they just look like shiny spots. It doesn't really bother me though. I really don't want to go through the pain of returning another figure, so I'm hoping I don't have any major flaws. These I can live with.

Because you don't get my sense of humour. Most don't. Only some people have caught on. ;)

I don't even know which post that video was a reply to, so I can't begin to "get" it...

Last edited:
Well Bob lists off a litany of things that he has, but the main focus is agoraphobia.

Funniest part is the bit about Tourette's syndrome though. :lol

Back