Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl I was bored and just wanted to see if they would give me the standard " 2 weeks" .

How sad. It's sad when people email companies like it was social media.

reverse-2074yu4sw2.gif

Really classy set up there Dracula with the EB Joker and the HT Bats. :clap

Is the height difference between the two really as large as Rorywan says? I was about to pick up the EB Joker and have him displayed in the center with the 2 Batmen using this backdrop.

tdkr-trilogy.jpg

I wanted it to encompass the whole trilogy. But if the HT Batman really looks undersized, then I guess that won't be an option. :(

How sad. It's sad when people email companies like it was social media.

reverse-2074yu4sw2.gif

In all honestly I hardly ever email companys. This was one of the few times. I was interested to see if they would say the same old 2 week thing. And like I figured , that means they don't really know when it will be in.

For all the BBTS orders. :lol

Thanks for checking for us!
Yeah every week it's 1-2 weeks- I figure end of the month ...but you never know.
BBTS gives great customer service but in this case she just needs to SAY "we don't know- hopefully this month"

In all honestly I hardly ever email companys. This was one of the few times. I was interested to see if they would say the same old 2 week thing. And like I figured , that means they don't really know when it will be in.

Strange person that seems to enjoy wasting companies time. I mean they really are just hiding the stuff from you just to piss you off so you'll never get it.

Strange person that seems to enjoy wasting companies time. I mean they really are just hiding the stuff from you just to piss you off so you'll never get it.

I don't think they mind "wasting" 15 seconds to read my email then send me a default email back. I'm starting to wonder. Are you the employee over there? You seem a little upset that I sent them 1 email about a product that I pre ordered.

Last edited:
I don't think they mind "wasting" 15 seconds to read my email then send me a default email back. I'm starting to wonder. Are you the employee over there? You seem a little upset that I sent them 1 email about a product that I pre ordered.

No, I don't work for them but nor can I tolerate idiots and time wasters. Anyone who is constantly pestering a company for where it is when they already know whats going on, clearly has issues. Some adults thats acting like backseat drivers has seriously deep rooted problems over a plastic toy. Yet at the same time they can't see there is something wrong with this. That is alarming.

If you already know whats going on and bored, do something. Find another hobby. Do something. Why send another email when others have already said. Is that so hard to decipher? if it's not ready, it's not ready. When they have it they will send it out to you. It can't be anymore simpler.

No, I don't work for them but nor can I tolerate idiots and time wasters. Anyone who is constantly pestering a company for where it is when they already know whats going on, clearly has issues. Some adults thats acting like backseat drivers has seriously deep rooted problems over a plastic toy. Yet at the same time they can't see there is something wrong with this. That is alarming.

If you already know whats going on and bored, do something. Find another hobby. Do something. Why send another email when others have already said. Is that so hard to decipher? if it's not ready, it's not ready. When they have it they will send it out to you. It can't be anymore simpler.

Not sure if you read what I said. I emailed them once. So how is that constantly pestering them? It's also funny how you seem to think that someone answering an email is such a huge chore and a waste of their time. When its pretty much part of their job anyway. :rolleyes: Who took a dump in your cheerios today?

Not sure if you read what I said. I emailed them once. So how is that constantly pestering them? It's also funny how you seem to think that someone answering an email is such a huge chore and a waste of their time. When its pretty much part of their job anyway. :rolleyes: Who took a dump in your cheerios today?

Uhhh sorry. That was me. :wave

High fiber diet.

Back