Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what do you think about 1/4 bruce wayne ?

seriously, does it look like real bruce wayne?

although this bruce is 1/4 scale, I think that 1/6 bruce by adam gu is better.

Told myself to never get into the 1/4 line but damn is this one tempting. Only thing holding me back is the fact that it'll look so out of place being on display with 1/6 figures around it.

The BW scupt is good, they got the chin and mouth abit wrong though.

From the nose below EB is better likeness. Personally i don't think the Adam BW is at all impressive. His Jokers are very good but the Bale isn't. Creg's is better

This thing looks amazing right out of the box. I would.be terrified to start modding and ripping apart a $300+ figure.

So my WL just got converted. I just put the order in the other day...That was quick.

I wasn't expecting that!

WHAT!!!??? Nice!!!! Was this for the regular version or EX? I put in my order for the EX back in July and still haven't heard anything.... :impatient::( I guess that's good news if you're getting yours and you waitlisted only recently.

WHAT!!!??? Nice!!!! Was this for the regular version or EX? I put in my order for the EX back in July and still haven't heard anything.... :impatient::( I guess that's good news if you're getting yours and you waitlisted only recently.

I checked and it was the REG version I went on WL for. I did this for 2 reasons:

1. The empty Cowl isn't something I'd really use.
2. I felt the REG would have a better chance at being converted. I guess I was right.

I checked and it was the REG version I went on WL for. I did this for 2 reasons:

2. I felt the REG would have a better chance at being converted. I guess I was right.

Good Job !!!

Ok good. I went on both waitlists so I'm hoping one will convert. Fingers crossed. :yess:

Told myself to never get into the 1/4 line but damn is this one tempting. Only thing holding me back is the fact that it'll look so out of place being on display with 1/6 figures around it.

I know the feeling

awesome :clap

1240150_589233081138686_396507054_n.jpg

That is a pic of the figure, right?:thud:

How do you get to the waitlist site for the regular edition? I've tried searching, but I keep getting to the exclusive one.

That's what's great about the figure, it looks like a heavily modded dx12 in 1/4 scale.
The dx12 needed a lot of mods cause without cutting the gloves, it kinda has a semi monkey arm length, then of course, PERS eyes on 1/6 scale looked unnatural therefore needed the eyelid paint to hide it, and also, the head scratching decision to release the goofy mouthpieces. I hate every single mouthpiece on the dx12. fortunately, Robbie saved the day with his mouthpiece mod.

Hot toys took their time with this 1/4, this is what the stock dx12 should have looked like.

The only mod I think this could use is the cape.
I think a velvet cape from lforigno or tony meis' will look sick!

Agree 100% with this. Only mod I may do is the cape. But I'll see how the stock one is in hand first.

Back