Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TDKRHD88_zps36a3fd9f.jpg~original

I love this picture. The pose, the details.. everything.. it's so life-like! :rock

Still got those awful elbow pads. I imagine the gauntlets are removable again? They shudda made them permenant and have them glued to his suit - the elbow bad could have been soft and flexible like the other bads on the suit.

I might have to cancel the regular one from SSC if it converts like everyone else's is... I can't afford 3 if the EX converts... was surprised everyone's is converting so quickly.... I might get on it again last minute if the EX doesn't convert.

Still got those awful elbow pads. I imagine the gauntlets are removable again? They shudda made them permenant and have them glued to his suit - the elbow bad could have been soft and flexible like the other bads on the suit.

59F67CD2-BC0C-472A-95F4-332BE07AE07F-717-00000051E89916FB_zps3bbc0f14.jpg

Complaints?! :gah:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMnM_cQu6Fo[/ame]

This entire forum is backwards - everyone complains about the most nit picky stuff EVER, properly OCD rubbish. However, when a sensible observation is made - elbow pads sticking out which is WRONG, everyone's brains explode and they freak out.

I was just joking! :wink1:

I agree with what you said but for me personally the issues doesn't bother me considering how awesome this figure looks. The positive outweighs the negative by far, imo.

This entire forum is backwards - everyone complains about the most nit picky stuff EVER, properly OCD rubbish. However, when a sensible observation is made - elbow pads sticking out which is WRONG, everyone's brains explode and they freak out.

Its subjective though. One man's nitpick or absolute non-issue is another mans ''OMG its totally wrong, what a fail''. I'm sure many people would call your elbow pads issue a minor nitpick. Not saying I do. Just an observation from all my time here. You can't say ''my complaints are more relevant than yours''

That is a dilemma! You could just cancel the EX, unless you want two (like I do:lol)

I want the EX more, I have the regular preordered on BBTS before the price hike so technically I have a regular version coming in the future... I got on the regular SSC waitlist just in case the EX didn't covert so that I could have 2, maybe sell one or just display both, but now I might end up having 3 which I cannot afford. Might give up my regular SSC one and try to get on the waitlist again down the road if my EX doesn't convert.

And now, I just got the email from SSC for the 1966 Batman and Robin... great price!!! $205 for Bats!

Its subjective though. One man's nitpick or absolute non-issue is another mans ''OMG its totally wrong, what a fail''. I'm sure many people would call your elbow pads issue a minor nitpick. Not saying I do. Just an observation from all my time here. You can't say ''my complaints are more relevant than yours''

Andrew is becoming the Qui-Gon of SSF.
:clap:

I want the EX more, I have the regular preordered on BBTS before the price hike so technically I have a regular version coming in the future... I got on the regular SSC waitlist just in case the EX didn't covert so that I could have 2, maybe sell one or just display both, but now I might end up having 3 which I cannot afford. Might give up my regular SSC one and try to get on the waitlist again down the road if my EX doesn't convert.

And now, I just got the email from SSC for the 1966 Batman and Robin... great price!!! $205 for Bats!

If you are in Cali, ill take it for your total cost$ 465, tax shipping and shipping to me!
I want atleast four of these

Back