Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So reading online about lithium batteries fiasco. They are now banned from exportation in HK and some other countries. How will SS deal with this?

If I wasn't too busy funding my customs...I would have bought this. Such a beautiful piece, hopefully I'll get it sometime down the road.

I think these angles look the most Like Bale out of any head sculpt to date

It looks good but the sculpt looks to be suffering from Lazy eye at the right!Hopefully,its just a fluke and not a QC issue that all BW sculpts suffer!:pray:
Looks better than EB. It looks like Bale, but he does remind me of that Ralph Lauren guy/model...
Now that I see that,the sculpt looks more like the RL guy then CB!:dunno
Who got it closer . A little bit different angles but HT does look a little closer to me.

I don't think either of them got him right to be honest. You can tell who they're supposed to be, yes. But for some reason neither company can seem to get it so right that he is unmistakeable for anyone else.

I think the Hot toys hair should be on the Dark knight Enterbay Bruce and the Enterbay Bruce hair on the Hot Toys Dark Knight Rises sculpt

When I see the EB version it reminds me of a young Chris Bale,which if that's what they were going for then they succeeded!The problem with the EB is that the eyes are too deeply set but besides that the sculpt is on point.I even think the paint apps on the skin is more realistic than the HT one!Now the HT version looks AWESOME with all the wrinkles and flushed areas giving it a more aged look.Exactly how he should look like since this is from DKR!The problem I think is the hair sculpt,it looks too small for the sculpt.This problem seems to be common from the ETD Bruce to the ESB Luke,all have INCREDIBLE sculpts but the hair makes them look less accurate.I think Kojun sculpted this and when it comes to sculpting hair,he is a master at it so I don't why!?:dunno Personally,I think EB has the BEST sculptors and painters in the business and lot of the guyz at HT got their start at EB (HT's JC Hong for ex.)!I think so anyway!:wink1:

I'd say that if you had the HT sculpt and EB's lower half (mouth and chin/jaw), you'd have about as perfect a Bale sculpt as you could get.

Iminime got Bale right. I guess it's hard to capture Bale playing Wayne for some reason.

^^^ When did you guys waitlist? I waitlisted yesterday, still haven't gotten anything! I have one on pre-order at BBTS for $430, waiting on the EX from SSC and yesterday I waitlisted for the SSC. Should I cancel one?

I'd say that if you had the HT sculpt and EB's lower half (mouth and chin/jaw), you'd have about as perfect a Bale sculpt as you could get.

Yup haha, that would be the ultimate Bale sculpt. I would love to see someone here try to do a crazy mod like that. They would have to be crazy to of course.

^^^ When did you guys waitlist? I waitlisted yesterday, still haven't gotten anything! I have one on pre-order at BBTS for $430, waiting on the EX from SSC and yesterday I waitlisted for the SSC. Should I cancel one?

Got on the waitlist yesturday im surprised it converted so quick.

Back