Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also think it's true what batfan08 wrote about the figure making or breaking HT in the 1/4 scale dept.!The Terminator Endo came out pretty good but it was just a generic one so to make a figure like Batman and have a GREAT likeness to boot(that EB has clearly done well their first time around)will be the answer to them making more 1/4 scale figures or just leaving that scale to Enterbay and others.I think so anyways!^_^

This wasn't shown at SDCC last year, i don't it's been shown stateside at all, i hope it's show this year though since i will be at SDCC, last year everything bats but this was shown. I'm earger for this to go alongside my EB bats.

If you go on yotube and search Hot Toys 1/4 Batman a video comes up of soneobe filming at an event where theres a TDKR display and theres the 1/4 prototype there. I think its honk kong but not sure what the event was. Im not tripping though lol iv seen it.

This wasn't shown at SDCC last year, i don't it's been shown stateside at all, i hope it's show this year though since i will be at SDCC, last year everything bats but this was shown. I'm earger for this to go alongside my EB bats.

It was at the Singapore Toy and Comic Convention last year, where the Bat was also displayed at the show.

Yeees that was it lol and that was pretty much a year ago...

I've noticed quite a lot of negativity about this model. Can someone explain why? The photographs I've seen make it seem incredibly impressive, so I'm interested to know why others don't seem to be impressed.

I've noticed quite a lot of negativity about this model. Can someone explain why? The photographs I've seen make it seem incredibly impressive, so I'm interested to know why others don't seem to be impressed.

All I see is Mr Bean under that cowl. Not a great sculpt.

Well people have been "pointing out" the cowl which looks fine to me, the bat symbol is too small or out of place or somthing, apparently his hands are too small, the fabric under costume is too "baggy" and the faceplates arnt accurate to christian bale... Which is the only concern i really have lol

Btw if this thing is shown at comic con tomorrow im gonna throw a party to celebrate...

Well people have been "pointing out" the cowl which looks fine to me, the bat symbol is too small or out of place or somthing, apparently his hands are too small, the fabric under costume is too "baggy" and the faceplates arnt accurate to christian bale... Which is the only concern i really have lol

Btw if this thing is shown at comic con tomorrow im gonna throw a party to celebrate...

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Epic fail for hottoys if it will not be presented tomorrow...

Honestly if Hot Toys found a way to actually shrink Christian Bale in his movie suit people would complain. Make your own determination.

If anyone is at comic con tomorrow please update on here straight away if you see anything on this figure lol or even if you dont...

Back