Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1005648_693363240689346_283393062_n.jpg

there he is

Is that the TDKR Armory?

Anyway I hope we'd all be happy soon as close up shots of QS 001 go online. So far I'm not with the extreme Medicom hip thrust LOL

I'm aware, just not that they already had a show unit prepared in time for SDCC.

Theres some amazing versions that private customisers have produced aswell though, i mean fair enough this is official but it might be a bit standard. unless u get loads of extra official gadgets like more batarangs and sticky bomb guns and belts etc then it might be worth it. That means the chitauri soldier should be coming along soon aswell... Hmm

Theres some amazing versions that private customisers have produced aswell though, i mean fair enough this is official but it might be a bit standard. unless u get loads of extra official gadgets like more batarangs and sticky bomb guns and belts etc then it might be worth it. That means the chitauri soldier should be coming along soon aswell... Hmm

I liked the TDK version better. It's easier to make a full diorama with it too. Toys Legend's TDK armory is really good, but I don't think I'd ever get one be it custom or official. They take a lot of space, which I don't have given the incoming 1989 Batmobile to join the Tumbler and my growing 1/4 collection.

I liked the TDK version better. It's easier to make a full diorama with it too. Toys Legend's TDK armory is really good, but I don't think I'd ever get one be it custom or official. They take a lot of space, which I don't have given the incoming 1989 Batmobile to join the Tumbler and my growing 1/4 collection.

You got the Tumbler and the 89 Batmobile?? Hats off mate lol the batmobile will look good if you pick up the Batman Returns 1/6 aswell :)

You got the Tumbler and the 89 Batmobile?? Hats off mate lol the batmobile will look good if you pick up the Batman Returns 1/6 aswell :)

Tumbler's still boxed waiting for the 89 car which I PO'd last year. Yeah, definitely can't pass on Returns line. Waiting on the 1/4 especially, so I could have EB Bats, QS001, NECA Keaton Batman, and 1/4 HT Batman from Returns altogether.

Tumbler's still boxed waiting for the 89 car which I PO'd last year. Yeah, definitely can't pass on Returns line. Waiting on the 1/4 especially, so I could have EB Bats, QS001, NECA Keaton Batman, and 1/4 HT Batman from Returns altogether.

Nice. U will have to post the full collection 1 time on here. Sounds like a Batman fans dream!! Lol iv got Enterbay Joker to put next to 1/4 Hot Toys Batman. And im hoping thers a 1/4 Man of steel by Hot Toys at aome point too.

Nice. U will have to post the full collection 1 time on here. Sounds like a Batman fans dream!! Lol iv got Enterbay Joker to put next to 1/4 Hot Toys Batman. And im hoping thers a 1/4 Man of steel by Hot Toys at aome point too.

i actually thought when they initially announced the man of steel figure it was gonna be in 1/4. coulda sworn in a very early teaser announcement before the movie came out it was listed at 1/4. but i guess that isn't the case now. i too really wanted the man of steel figure in 1/4.

i actually thought when they initially announced the man of steel figure it was gonna be in 1/4. coulda sworn in a very early teaser announcement before the movie came out it was listed at 1/4. but i guess that isn't the case now. i too really wanted the man of steel figure in 1/4.

Hes a big character so they should make him in a 1/4 scale. If it isnt next year then most definitly by the second movie release lol

Hes a big character so they should make him in a 1/4 scale. If it isnt next year then most definitly by the second movie release lol

yeah i'm totally with you on that. i want it in 1/4! just hope it happens. i'm just not as positive as you are that it will.

It might take time. So far HT's only got 2 Quarter Scalers, one of which a full mecha, and the base body for QS001 still needs some proportion issues addressed. They might have another in development for Arnold as they have already announced a 1/4 T1 Police Shootout, and if they make MoS then that warrants another body especially for 1/4 Cavill, as what's going to happen on its 1/6 version.

Is that the TDKR Armory?

Anyway I hope we'd all be happy soon as close up shots of QS 001 go online. So far I'm not with the extreme Medicom hip thrust LOL

:lol Me neither bro. Just glad to see that my faith in Hot Toys has become slightly restored. He's there. However, the biggest question is if thats page 1 Bats or the final product version.. Or is the final product version page 1 Bats :slap

Back