Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...please don't be page 1 bats. please. I'm hoping this will be a definitive Batman figure. If HT can't get this right, it's gonna be the EB for me...which sucks as I prefer the armoured suit.

...please don't be page 1 bats. please. I'm hoping this will be a definitive Batman figure. If HT can't get this right, it's gonna be the EB for me...which sucks as I prefer the armoured suit.

Dude.. Get the EB Bats anyways.. It's badass.

It could be the same old proto on display. We kept seeing the same DX10 proto being shown around different shows, right up until its release. It was a complete surprise when we saw on the end product that it had been completely resculpted at some point.

It might take time. So far HT's only got 2 Quarter Scalers, one of which a full mecha, and the base body for QS001 still needs some proportion issues addressed. They might have another in development for Arnold as they have already announced a 1/4 T1 Police Shootout, and if they make MoS then that warrants another body especially for 1/4 Cavill, as what's going to happen on its 1/6 version.

Ye the body would have to be a 1 off... Which makes you think even if he comes with limited accessories how much will it be? Lol forget PERS and all of that, if they make a 1/4 Man of steel i want 1 sculpted highly detailed head, probably a kryptonian command key and i want a killer base with some kind of diarama going on. Kind of like the QS001 base meets DX11 lol

Dude.. Get the EB Bats anyways.. It's badass.

Hmm... It's got to be must-have for me. I agree the EB is badass, it comes close to must-have... but I'd rather get the armoured DK look
to contrast with an inevitable 1/4 HT BR.

I love what EB have done with the headsculpt though, and they're my preferred company.

But, AvP/Terminator are my fave licenses so I can't go crazy on superheroes. Looking for a definitive Bale Batman...and this is agonisingly close.

It could be the same old proto on display. We kept seeing the same DX10 proto being shown around different shows, right up until its release. It was a complete surprise when we saw on the end product that it had been completely resculpted at some point.

This is probably the case. :monkey2

I think everyones gonna be pleasantly surprised when this is shown in a close up lol not that i know. Just have a feeling hot toys will blow us away. And on a random happy note, i just pre ordered my 1/6 Man of Steel with a complete 1/1 scale kryptonian command key!!!

Hmm... It's got to be must-have for me. I agree the EB is badass, it comes close to must-have... but I'd rather get the armoured DK look
to contrast with an inevitable 1/4 HT BR.

I love what EB have done with the headsculpt though, and they're my preferred company.

But, AvP/Terminator are my fave licenses so I can't go crazy on superheroes. Looking for a definitive Bale Batman...and this is agonisingly close.

I hear you. I need this one too because it's the TDK/TDKR look to contrast the EB Batman Begins suit. Yeah, right now i'm really impressed with Enterbay as a whole. Just don't get me started on their quality control.. As far as this one being the definitive Bale, I really feel like Enterbay has already done that. This one could be close, as you said, but I don't see it besting the EB Bats. We'll see though. I want it to be great just as much as everybody else.

Yep I'm getting both anyway as well. EB's sculpt is just too damn good, regardless of how the HT one turns out.

I too will be getting this one regardless of how it turns out. Just playing the waiting game now. Yeah, I pass EB Bats multiple times everyday and i'm still blown away by it like it was day one. It's the grail Batman figure for me. Aside from the minor modifications I did (belt and custom cape) and a few paint specks on the headsculpts, I really couldn't be more pleased with the figure.

Kinda starting to think nothing has changed or it's not very impressive, seeing as how he have pics of almost everything already, 60's batman,tonto,the armory,the bat and a ton of iron mans! What's worse is they are all right next to each other and still no new pics

27260383-FF6A-41F9-8B65-20D72B7AFA8F-34983-000003CF4F73E0EF_zpsb66cc602.jpg

Back