Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman - Full Reveal

Personally I think the Bale sculpt is not that great, but still blows the EB Bale sculpt away.

I actually think the DX12 Bale sculpt is miles better.

Also the cowl still needs fixing.

Last edited:

DX12 can go down the drain. This is the only Rises Batman that I need. HOly ____, even has the DX02 features? Ridiculous.

I just noticed in 1/4 scale suit look like a normal fabric!? It supposed to be mesh fabric.

yijoy7uy.jpg

dk08cb0014ov9.jpg

I actually think it's closer to the first TDK suit HT ever released, but worse considering the baggy fabric around the elbows now. HT improved the suit with each release and the latest is their best but like you said still has flaws. This has all those flaws plus all of the original's flaws as well. At this scale it's even more noticeable.

:lecture

Its an overall stunning package though. You get everything with this.

Which is exactly why I feel many are being blindsided by it. :)

I just noticed in 1/4 scale suit look like a normal fabric!? It supposed to be mesh fabric.

Yep, exactly what I was pointing out... looks too plain on 1/4. The 1/6 has better texture fabric.

Is "____ing amazing" to strong of a comment?
The villan masks/their display is awesome, it comes with everything the DX-12 should have(sonar head and back pack) plus some.

My only gripe is, the Bale sculpt. It's "okay" it's not that great, the DX-12's is better.

NOW, I hope the cape is good, and the accessories are metal, I don't even care about the price point. I'm guessing it'll be something like $459.99.

Tricky of them how the product pics are much better editted and photoshopped (backgrounds, scenery) than the pale blue background of the DX12

it looks pretty good, i prefer 1/6 scale though,and that bale sculpt is not lookin' good. i do like the masks of all the villains

Really not feeling that Bale sculpt. The only cool features about this over the 1/6 are the boots shoulder pads and the DX02 extras. I'm not wowed at all. Dare I say words that I dont think I've ever said...

Something...looks...off

Tricky of them how the product pics are much better editted and photoshopped (backgrounds, scenery) than the pale blue background of the DX12

I still think the DX12 shots look better than these. Maybe it's the posing.

I love the suit but I'm not a fan of the head and those faces.they should have done something different.

I will cancel one of 1/6 to buy this 1/4 version.

Yeh er...the pointless Bane mask is a great accessory I suppose....

It's not really pointless. The masks symbolize all the "main" villains Batman had defeated. It would be incomplete without Bane's mask.

Of course one could argue that Batman didn't defeat Bane, but IMHO Batman broke Bane, by making him feel fear, so in a way that's something better than physically defeating him.

Back