Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman - Full Reveal

I just realized the one little thing that keeps the Bale sculpt from looking spot-on: it's the eyebrows for me. They're too bushy. Kind of gives him a Latino flair.
That and the bags under his eyes are much too prominent, though that could be a paint and not a sculpt issue. It's hard to tell without multiple angles.

Yeah the villains mask from each film is a nice touch.

Gives it an all-encapsulating, commemorative vibe. You could go TDK- or TDKR-themed.

This is amazing but will prob cost as much or more than the tumbler . Looks amazing though I just prefer 1/6 . I feel like we are getting robbed on the dx 12 it looks amazing but weres the sonar head and the other stuff the 1/4 is getting.

Ok, so now that we took it all in... imagine their 1/4 scale Iron Man! HOLY ____! :thud:

I just realized the one little thing that keeps the Bale sculpt from looking spot-on: it's the eyebrows for me. They're too bushy. Kind of gives him a Latino flair.
That and the bags under his eyes are much too prominent, though that could be a paint and not a sculpt issue. It's hard to tell without multiple angles.

(ignore left pic)

87405906.jpg

His brows are bushy.

Ok, so now that we took it all in... imagine their 1/4 scale Iron Man! HOLY ____! :thud:

____ that, 1/4 Amazing Spider-Man FTW!!!!!

This is amazing but will prob cost as much or more than the tumbler . Looks amazing though I just prefer 1/6 . I feel like we are getting robbed on the dx 12 it looks amazing but weres the sonar head and the other stuff the 1/4 is getting.

Never liked the Sonar head, but the backpack should've been included

It is that "Ultimate" Batman effect. I see things that need improvement. Just to name a few, the bat symbol, the cowl, the faceplates, eyes, and undersuit. I'm going to be doing some serious criticizing of both this and the DX12 (it seems like things the DX12 got right could be better on this, and vice-versa). This thing has so much potential, and in 1/4 scale, if they corrected these things, it would be the DEFINITIVE TDK Batman. They've already established that as what they're going for, judging by all that's included. So, why not make it the end all be all "never need another one" Batman?

Pers system! I knew it!:yess:
Also, that base looks incredible :yess:
just hoping HT wouldn't start making scarecrow, twoface, joker, and bane in 1/4 scale :monkey1
at least not now.....

It is that "Ultimate" Batman effect. I see things that need improvement. Just to name a few, the bat symbol, the cowl, the faceplates, eyes, and undersuit. I'm going to be doing some serious criticizing of both this and the DX12 (it seems like things the DX12 got right could be better on this, and vice-versa). This thing has so much potential, and in 1/4 scale, if they corrected these things, it would be the DEFINITIVE TDK Batman. They've already established that as what they're going for, judging by all that's included. So, why not make it the end all be all "never need another one" Batman?

Planned obsolescence :lecture

ok...yea i gotta make that work. I will hate myself forever if i pass on this. Im gonna need to sell alot of stuff tho.

thanks man! also i will get those photos to you tomorrow

You're welcome! It's just a guess though so don't hold me too it:lol

Ok, sounds good. Look forward to seeing them!

It's Hot Toys. You know there's no future profit in doing that.

I don't think that they'll treat 1/4th scale the same as 1/6th. If this was a cash-in "V1," so to speak, I don't think it'd have come with nearly as much stuff.

Back