Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman - Full Reveal

Their 1/4 Predator will be a gorgeous hunk of inaccuracy... but still gorgeous. Damn.

Don't remind me about their 1/4 scale Pred figures. I'm happy with my 1:6 versions!(gotta keep telling myself this)

If I knew for certain that they were making Bane and Catwoman too, I'd jump scales and get all 3 of those as well as EB's offerings. But right now, who knows who else we'll get from this license and how soon.

If they were smart they'd keep the amount of 1/4th offerings very little annually.

With the 1/6th figures AND vehicles AND this AND other lines people buy they're pushing too hard to keep people on a product. Judging by the comments here they've lost a whole bunch of DX12 sales by showing this

I don't think that they'll treat 1/4th scale the same as 1/6th. If this was a cash-in "V1," so to speak, I don't think it'd have come with nearly as much stuff.

Exactly. The DX-12 should have come with these accessories(minus the stand and villian masks cause the 1:4 scale needs something unique)

I like!

It's an improvement over the DX12, but at this scale, it better have been, right?

I think most of the same problems are still here (the cowl, the shoulder pads), but I like this version more.

I just didn't want to have to jump to the higher price point of 1/4 scale so soon. :monkey2 :monkey2

If I knew for certain that they were making Bane and Catwoman too, I'd jump scales and get all 3 of those as well as EB's offerings. But right now, who knows who else we'll get from this license and how soon.

I feel that if HT doesn't make the Joker in 1/4 scale this figure is not for me. I thought they were making him but now I read Enterbay has the TDK license... :dunno

If they were smart they'd keep the amount of 1/4th offerings very little annually.

With the 1/6th figures AND vehicles AND this AND other lines people buy they're pushing too hard to keep people on a product. Judging by the comments here they've lost a whole bunch of DX12 sales by showing this

Yea I agree. I mean I'm not saying to make them all now but it would be nice just know. I want a badass Bane and if he is being made in 1/4 I'd cancel my DX 11 and 12. Jus to know. They dont have to say coming soon or anything, just tell me they will be made eventually. That's all I need to hear.

Last edited:

Yea I agree. I mean I'm not saying to make them all now but it would be nice just know. I want a badass Bane and if he is being made in 1/4 I'd cancel my DX 11 and 12. Jus to know. They have to say coming soon or anything, just tell me they will be made eventually. That's all I need to hear.

I feel the same way about XMFC. Just tell me i'll be getting Magneto and i can unclench :lol

But 1:4 isn't a "collection" scale for figures for me. I can see myself getting a few iconic looking characters but not Catwoman and Bane or other non-seasoned characters

Don't remind me about their 1/4 scale Pred figures. I'm happy with my 1:6 versions!(gotta keep telling myself this)

The second they announced them, I was ready to open my arms and my shelves. :lol

Yea I agree. I mean I'm not saying to make them all now but it would be nice just know. I want a badass Bane and if he is being made in 1/4 I'd cancel my DX 11 and 12. Jus to know. They have to say coming soon or anything, just tell me they will be made eventually. That's all I need to hear.

Exactly, we need to know their future plans for the Batman 1/4 line. In my case, no joker = no deal. Enterbay's Joker wasn't that impressive to me, so it's all up to Hot Toys.

I like!

It's an improvement over the DX12, but at this scale, it better have been, right?

I think most of the same problems are still here (the cowl, the shoulder pads), but I like this version more.

I just didn't want to have to jump to the higher price point of 1/4 scale so soon. :monkey2 :monkey2

Shoulder pads may not be the right shape still but a least they're in 2 pieces this time :)

I feel that if HT doesn't make the Joker in 1/4 scale this figure is not for me. I thought they were making him but now I read Enterbay has the TDK license... :dunno

That's what gets me b/c I heard that too, yet the BR mask is there. If EB has the TDK 1/4 license and only them, then how can HT include a BR mask with this?

1:4 isn't a "collection" scale for figures for me. I can see myself getting a few iconic looking characters but not Catwoman and Bane or other non-seasoned characters

Well I liked Bane ALOT, so to have him in 1:4 would be awesome. I want Catwoman too but would hate to had her in 1/6 with the rest of the guys in 1/4. Would just look silly

My hopes for 1/4th from HT:
-The Joker
-Reeve Superman
-Indiana Jones

This should definitely be like the "V.I.P" scale of collectibles.

Guys they are making catwoman and bane in 1/4. They did not annouce the dark knight rises 1/4 scale for just batman come on people.

That's what gets me b/c I heard that too, yet the BR mask is there. If EB has the TDK 1/4 license and only them, then how can HT include and BR mask with this?

Yeah and HT are also releasing the Joker 2.0. Doesn't make any sense to me? Perhaps Enterbay have the license for 1/4 figures from TDK?

My hopes for 1/4th from HT:
-The Joker
-Reeve Superman
-Indiana Jones

This should definitely be like the "V.I.P" scale of collectibles.

:goodpost:

Having this as a icon deluxe line with one character to represent a whole franchise.

Batman
Superman
Indiana jones
Robocop
P1
T2 T800
Xenomorph

This is an Ultimate BATMAN Figure people deserve

528847_10150955931327344_937569077_n.jpg

That's a MUST-HAVE.

The second they announced them, I was ready to open my arms and my shelves. :lol

I know! I hope we get 1:4 scale AVP figures!

BUT this is Batman's thread lol, and I'm NOT getting this. It's awesome, except the Bale sculpt. I am however getting EB's Joker.

Back