Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's an awesome first figure to have!

Question though...how are you guys getting the ankles to articulate like that? Mine really only go up and down and I can't get that side movement so his feet lay flat on the base.

Ive never taken them off but I assume they are ball joint ankle pegs. Mine move freely just like the 1/6 figures. Maybe yours is a little stuck?

I've taken the boots off many times and the just have that sort of North/South movement...none at the sides. I've tried forcing the joint a bit but no luck.

It's not a full ball joint. What it feels like to me is a bigger version of a wrist joint with an additional plane of motion. You should be able to move them in 4 directions if they are not stuck: flexion, extension, pronation, supination.

Cheers Mags :duff, gonna roll the dice and grab one.

Got an email that it has been shipped. :)

Really been debating about picking him up... just can't see myself paying over $450 since the ENTERBAY Bats goes for under $400. If I was able to find another seller with this at $450 I would probably jump on it.

i just got mine. the enterbay is no match for the quality. id say its worth more but you have to like tdk and tdkr vs begins look

anyway you should get one because if you dont WHEN they do a joker... yeah :slap

i just got mine. the enterbay is no match for the quality. id say its worth more but you have to like tdk and tdkr vs begins look

anyway you should get one because if you dont WHEN they do a joker... yeah :slap

I hope they do a joker. I missed out on enterbay and now the prices are crazy

I finally got around to gluing the strap between the shoulder pads. I undid my glue job shortly after because it made the two pads too close together compared to the "good" side. I looked at other pics closely and saw that those connected pads are kind of all over the place in terms of separation and placement. Whatever.

I hope they do a joker. I missed out on enterbay and now the prices are crazy

Yeah I figure ht is willing to take my money with a 1/4 joker so I'm going to roll the dice and not buy an enterbay. Plus one of my favorite poses is my ex joker holding the nade string. I read the enter bay uses heavy Nades that don't allow the coat to hang natural. Just what I read though

Really been debating about picking him up... just can't see myself paying over $450 since the ENTERBAY Bats goes for under $400. If I was able to find another seller with this at $450 I would probably jump on it.

I was able to get an EX version new and sealed from a member here.. shipped for $499.00 Should be here next week!

Hi Madlor! is a custom cape?? beatiful pics!

A few quick pics, nothing fancy.

IMG_7239-1.jpg

IMG_7240.jpg

IMG_7236.jpg

I'm nearly done modifying this figure. Just a few tweaks left.

I disagree, enterbay made an excellent cape for their figure, it just wasn't dark enough. But it still looks awesome

Yeah i agree. My enterbay drapes nicely. Until i get a custom cape, my hot toys has the flight pack on him. Reason? Because his cape looks like a black sock.:mad:

Hi Madlor! is a custom cape?? beatiful pics!

Thank you.

Yes, that is a Tony Meis custom cape. I have both of the capes he makes for this, and they are both excellent. I plan to do a nice photo shoot highlighting them both soon.

Back