Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still waiting for my 1/4 Batman from Toyhq. First batch came but they told me my order it´s in the second batch.

Tired to wait, i already paid 80 pounds to preorder it.

I spoke with Collectiblesdirect today who I've ordered with and they said they've had confirmation earlier today that it will be arriving first week of February. I cannot wait, anyone else is the UK received theirs yet from a UK stockist?

For anyone thinking of getting this figure, you have very little to worry about. It come with many accessories, feels high quality, looks realistic, and has no issues. Considering it's still less then the price of three 1/6th scale figures, its not a bad deal.

Very nice Maglor, wish I had a stand like yours.

The figure is very stable and I've been able to pose mine without the aid of the stand on the HT base, I didn't include the metal beam or any of the masks either as I don't think the figure needs it.
Will post a pic when I've got some spare time later on.

Are you guys using custom cape for this guy?

I finally decided to change the pose on mine last night (HK backpack scene) and tried to use the stock cape and after futzing it for about an hour or so gave up. The way the slot is, the stiffness and the way it drapes just doesn't seem to work for me. :gah:

Are you guys using custom cape for this guy?

I finally decided to change the pose on mine last night (HK backpack scene) and tried to use the stock cape and after futzing it for about an hour or so gave up. The way the slot is, the stiffness and the way it drapes just doesn't seem to work for me. :gah:

Personally yes I use a lforigno cape, I've always used his capes with my Batman figures as I think the stock capes are pure garbage.

In fact I think I had ordered and received the custom cape 3 months before I got the figure here in Australia!

Personally yes I use a lforigno cape, I've always used his capes with my Batman figures as I think the stock capes are pure garbage.

In fact I think I had ordered and received the custom cape 3 months before I got the figure here in Australia!

The ones from EB for their BB figure wasn't that bad. So I assumed the one from HT will be on par if not better.

Guess I'll have to place on order for one real soon. Thanks. :wave

Anybody else thinks the legs and arm proportions are kinda off, compared to the 1/6 ones. I was futzing them and the arms all look a tad too long for some reason, shoulder too wide and the legs are a tad too short. I suppose putting the cape on will hide those proportions.

The ones from EB for their BB figure wasn't that bad. So I assumed the one from HT will be on par if not better.

Guess I'll have to place on order for one real soon. Thanks. :wave

Why because it is 1.4 scale? Did u like the other Batman capes by Hot Toys? :huh

Mine is in the Hong Kong pose to until I get Tony's cape. I really like how realistic the Bale head looks despite the likeness not being spot on. It just looks like a real person.

Anybody else thinks the legs and arm proportions are kinda off, compared to the 1/6 ones. I was futzing them and the arms all look a tad too long for some reason, shoulder too wide and the legs are a tad too short. I suppose putting the cape on will hide those proportions.

I made my legs longer by taking the boots off and not putting them all the way. Now he is taller than the Joker. :yess: So maybe doing that mod might make the figure look in better proportion? :dunno

Why because it is 1.4 scale? Did u like the other Batman capes by Hot Toys? :huh

Mine is in the Hong Kong pose to until I get Tony's cape. I really like how realistic the Bale head looks despite the likeness not being spot on. It just looks like a real person.

I made my legs longer by taking the boots off and not putting them all the way. Now he is taller than the Joker. :yess: So maybe doing that mod might make the figure look in better proportion? :dunno

Because its HT, and they wanna be the best 1/6 and 1/4 manufacturer . :lol

Mine is in HK pose cause I wanna utilise the ex head, until I get the cape anyways.

I might do that leg mod in a bit, but right now I place him by himself as I don't have the EB Joker yet. Why do you prefer Tony's than lforigno's?

John "Robin" Blake as The Batman a la The Black Mirror. I'm not convinced that he can pull these poses off. :lol

09y4.jpg

r5j3.jpg

1tv7.jpg

2u8x.jpg

d2p0.jpg

I like the top pics poses. Why no 'backpack, Jesus pose' pre jump pics?

Because its HT, and they wanna be the best 1/6 and 1/4 manufacturer . :lol

Mine is in HK pose cause I wanna utilise the ex head, until I get the cape anyways.

I might do that leg mod in a bit, but right now I place him by himself as I don't have the EB Joker yet.

Yeah I only mentioned it because maybe you might think it looks more in proportion.

Why do you prefer Tony's than lforigno's?

Only from what I have heard from other members. It sounds like Tony puts a lot more effort into his capes, like I have heard his drape better. For 1/6th scale I probably would chose Lance's (lforigno) which I actually have on my DX12 but for a large item like this I want the cape that looks as accurate as possible. :)

Yeah I only mentioned it because maybe you might think it looks more in proportion.

Only from what I have heard from other members. It sounds like Tony puts a lot more effort into his capes, like I have heard his drape better. For 1/6th scale I probably would chose Lance's (lforigno) which I actually have on my DX12 but for a large item like this I want the cape that looks as accurate as possible. :)

I use his cape for the 1/6 ones, though I have lforigno's as well.

I think lforigno's would look more accurate for the 1/4 though. Haven't seen the 1/4 by Tony yet.

Lances use to be more accurate color wise and material wise but it doesn't drape well as Tony's from what I have heard. Now Tony uses the same material (velvet) and from what others have told me has right color to. If price is a problem then Lance's should be good enough though.

I use his cape for the 1/6 ones, though I have lforigno's as well.

I think lforigno's would look more accurate for the 1/4 though. Haven't seen the 1/4 by Tony yet.

I have the 1/4lforigno's cape for my Batman Begins. He did an amazing work but now i really prefer the stock cape
quvytura.jpg

Back