Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I noticed in your latest pics that you have the sonar cowl on your QS001. So your not going to pose him in the Hong Kong scene for now?

I really love how it looks now. I will keep the QS001 BW HS for a custom Bruce Wayne figure with his suit.

ynasu7yp.jpg

For those without the sideshow exclusive I just received my 1/4 batman recast cowl from the Hong Kong based eBay seller. Looks alright to me. Paints OK etc and sent VERY quickly. Better than not having one.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Anyone else buy the recast cowl?

Mine came today off of ebay, and it looks as good as the Hot Toys version. Sorry my camera is dead, but for $32.00 it looks like it was officially licensed IMO.

All the ones I've seen on eBay are $35.99, which is in the ballpark. I'm gonna grab one.

That's an awesome first figure to have!

Question though...how are you guys getting the ankles to articulate like that? Mine really only go up and down and I can't get that side movement so his feet lay flat on the base.

Last edited:
Ive never taken them off but I assume they are ball joint ankle pegs. Mine move freely just like the 1/6 figures. Maybe yours is a little stuck?

That's an awesome first figure to have!

Question though...how are you guys getting the ankles to articulate like that? Mine really only go up and down and I can't get that side movement so his feet lay flat on the base.

Back