Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoops! Typo... :1-1:

Did you finally see it?

Nope...mwc's site is blocked in china for some weird reason. I was able to access it a few months back....

Can someone be kind enough to contact him to change whatever settings he has back to what it was? I don't know if if its just me having this issue.

Anyhow, if its a different angle of the 1/4 batman, it's cool. I already know it looks awesome from the recent pics.

Nope...mwc's site is blocked in china for some weird reason. I was able to access it a few months back....

Can someone be kind enough to contact him to change whatever settings he has back to what it was? I don't know if if its just me having this issue.

Anyhow, if its a different angle of the 1/4 batman, it's cool. I already know it looks awesome from the recent pics.

I will repost it once I get home, still at work. Should be in like an hr.

It's a front-on shot but the lighting and shadows make it look even more amazing than it already does. :panic:

Here you go! This pic is too awesome for it to be unseen!

Damn photobucket resized it for me however.

sdcc2013_sideshow_142-1_zps62506d70.jpg

I will repost it once I get home, still at work. Should be in like an hr.

It's a front-on shot but the lighting and shadows make it look even more amazing than it already does. :panic:

Thanks!...

Here you go! This pic is too awesome for it to be unseen!

Damn photobucket resized it for me however.

sdcc2013_sideshow_142-1_zps62506d70.jpg

...but someone beat ya to it lol. Thanks epi!

Gat dang. So awesome.

Last edited:
It's like he's hip thrusting at us.

[ame]https://youtu.be/_aiAdL8yy1Q[/ame]

Depends on your outlook but I want accuracy.

Doesn't have this suit in begins.
Never meets the joker in his bank robber mask.
Banes mask never comes off.

Seems very rushed and gimmicky to me. Hope they are removable.

They are removable. To me, the stand is all about symbolism, and that's what I love about it. While the three masks represent his victories, the rubble represents one of his greatest losses, and a pivotal moment in the saga. That's part of the reason why I'm okay with the fact that it says "The Dark Knight Rises," and not "The Dark Knight" or "The Dark Knight Trilogy;" because, even though it is from the TDKR license, the figure represents all that he's been able to overcome; he really is The Dark Knight Rising.

Perhaps I'm overanalyzing it, though.:lol Anyway, more beautiful pickchas for your viewing pleasure:

SDCC_2013_Hot_Toys_Thursday-100.jpg

SDCC_2013_Hot_Toys_Thursday-101.jpg

SDCC_2013_Hot_Toys_Thursday-102.jpg

SDCC_2013_Hot_Toys_Thursday-103.jpg

SDCC_2013_Hot_Toys_Thursday-104.jpg

SDCC_2013_Hot_Toys_Thursday-105.jpg

Source: https://www.cooltoyreview.com/2013_sdcc/SDCC_2013_Hot_Toys_Thursday/

Pulls scarecrow mask off crane in beginning of dark knight, pulls clown mask of the the doctors in Pruitt building scene and busts banes mask with gauntlet in tdkr. So I dunno. They are removable I'm pretty sure. It is pretty cool they included them tho. But I understand why you wouldn't want your display base littered with masks they kinda clutter the display!
Totally agree with batfan=symbolism

Back