Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly. It's the same situation as the PERS panel on Keaton's head. It's pretty much a non-issue. Are you getting this, DiFabio?

The panel on the DX 09's head was plain lazy though. Sure, it's the same principle that "hey, you can't see it facing the front", but atleast this doesn't look like a robot with a panel on the back of it's head from behind (though, those faceplates sticking out is a but inhuman and unnatural).

The PERS panel was an unsightly annoyance that could have been avoided. Had it not had that seam, it would have been the perfect figure.

Am I getting this? No. I have too much stuff, way too much stuff. If I got this, I'd appreciate it for a month then be onto the next thing. I've got too many Hot Toys Batman figures to begin with, I think I can live without the latest one. Hell, there will probably be another. Plus, I wrote off expensive high end 1/4 figures after I got the Enterbay T-800s (which I still own). 1/4 isn't for me or it's cheap like NECA's LOTR, Batman, Robocop, Terminator stuff.

Coolio...I just want to see the other face and the Wayne head already! The suspense is killing me!:panic: :panic: :panic:

Which makes me think that they are not ready and this thing isn't in production yet- meaning August will soon be Sept or Oct for release:gah:

Which makes me think that they are not ready and this thing isn't in production yet- meaning August will soon be Sept or Oct for release:gah:

Lets just wait til anicom, thats the thing with hot toys, they jump out when you least expect it. Kind of like the changes shown today on this figure lol at anicom we may see the Bale sculpt in all its 1/4 glory :) as someone said today... Have faith in hot toys lol

I wasn't going to get this initially but after seeing the changes I'm all for this thing. Looks absolutely amazing.

Am I getting this? No. I have too much stuff, way too much stuff. If I got this, I'd appreciate it for a month then be onto the next thing. I've got too many Hot Toys Batman figures to begin with, I think I can live without the latest one. Hell, there will probably be another.

I think you may have just described the nature of collecting. :lol :sick

So the question I have is... Do I try to get my NRD for the Hulk moved over to this bad boy? I can't get both, but this looks unreal. And truth be told, I'm a much bigger batman fan than Hulk/Marvel.

So the question I have is... Do I try to get my NRD for the Hulk moved over to this bad boy? I can't get both, but this looks unreal. And truth be told, I'm a much bigger batman fan than Hulk/Marvel.

You had to ask this?????????????????????BATMAN 1/4 all the way!

I have a question. Can they charge you a cancellation fee if you've cancelled too many things? I let the DX 12 go when I saw what it looked like, and, at the time of my Pre-Ordering the Tumbler and the 89 Batmobile (boy how things change), I'd lost my card and cancelled it, but forgot to update SSC, and they cancelled automatically. I thought someone said something about cancellation fees last time I called, and the only reason I ask is because I think I may need to let my SSC EX. Joker PO go, as I'm not thinking the SSC line is going to be a reality for me anymore.

Yeah Sideshow's DC line kinda blows to be honest. Is it that hard to make a Long Halloween figure? Hush? Year One?

Instead we get this blue turd.

Back