Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman - Full Reveal

Hot Toys - QS001 - The Dark Knight Rises: 1/4th scale Batman Collectible Figure

The 1/4th scale Batman Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Batman in The Dark Knight Rises movie
- Approximately 18.5 inches / 47 cm tall
- Three (3) interchangeable heads including:
- One (1) Batman head with patented Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS)
- One (1) alternate Batman head featuring the sonar vision device with light-up eyes (button cells operated)- Three (3) interchangeable lower part of faces capturing his classic facial expressions, which fit for both functional heads mentioned above
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt of Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne in the movie with accurate facial expression, detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Batman body with over 32 points of articulation
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable gloved palms including:
n One (1) pair of fists
n One (1) right relaxed palm
n One (1) left open palm
n One (1) right palm for holding grapnel gun
n One(1) left half open palm

Costume:
- One (1) newly developed complex Batsuit featuring fabric costume covered with armor
- One (1) cape
- One (1) utility belt with buckle with partial die cast feature and accessories
- One (1) pair of forearm gauntlets
- One (1) pair of black boots

Weapons:
- One (1) grapnel gun
- One (1) transformable sticky bomb gun with partial die cast feature
- One (1) functional ultrasonic cutter
- One (1) functional radiation detector
- One (1) light-up EMP gun (button cells operated)
- Three (3) batarangs with partial die cast feature
- One (1) miniature mine

Accessories:
- One (1) flight pack
- One (1) figure stand imitating the movie scene with the masks of Bane, Joker and Scarecrow, as well as the movie logo

Exclusive Bonus Accessory for Special Edition:
- One (1) 1/4th scale Batman mask
(This special edition is for selected markets only.)

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Kojun & Kim Yong Kyum
- Head Painted by JC.HONG
- Head Art Directed by Kojun
Release date: Q1, 2013

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for collectible, button cells are required

TM & © DC Comics.
WB SHIELD: TM & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
(s12)

© 2012 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Sonar gives me Bonar!

Definitely having a slice of this.

When I joined the EB membership last time when I toured Hong Kong in May, they told me that when I want to buy something, I should send them an email providing them my membership number and my name, then they will send me an invoice and a link to make the payment via email.

That way my membership discount can be applied.

So that's exactly what i did.

Awesome! So when will EB officially release the Batman?

It's out now.
The people in HK can get the figures at Ani-Com, so my guess is that they will start shipping out international orders after Ani-Com.

When I bought my RAMBO figure, I ordered as soon as the order opens. EB don't do Pre-Order like HT does.

So I received my RAMBO figure about 12-14 days after I made my actual payment.

Also with EB, they do special early bird offers. Like they would include gifts and special price on early orders.

For the RAMBO figure, I got extra arrows. The special price for early bird are $400 (without discount) and then they shifted the price to $420 (not early bird price)

For BATMAN, according to Bill, the gift is a 1:1 scale BATMAN utility buckle
For Joker (if you get it early) the gift is an evidence bag with the clown mask and a 1:1 scale Joker socks

Last edited:
Holy god.
Easy buy.
No question.
That is the best collectible figure/statue I've ever seen.

When does the pre-order go up !?!

Last edited:
I'm not made 'o' money fool :thwak

Besides, i just want one figure of Batman, one centerpiece figure to represent Bale as Batman.

:lol i would buy the dx the bale head looks better ,but the 1/4 comes alot more.

One thing I don't understand people complain about the cowl, What wrong with it?

This is the end all Nolan Batman figure (I hope). Maybe they'll make a QSSDX - Quarter Scale Super DX....it never ends...

Funny all the opinions about this just did a 180 after official release pics and specs get shown. I had a feeling it would be amazing and reserved judgment until these pix came out.

Hopefully it's in my price range. That is a beautiful 1:4 scale and I don't think sideshow could have come close to the amazing detail HT did with that.

Thoughts:

1. At first glance it looks identical to the 1/6 version.
  2. The spacing and general shape of the ribs/abs appears to be right, unlike the 1/6 version.
  3. If the PERS eyes on the 1/6 version looked too big, these are worse.
  4. It's cool that the shoulder pads are two pieces.
  5. In the first pic in this thread you can see that one of the armor plates on his left leg is pealing of. Not cool.
  6. The cowl looks like a more accurate shape than the 1/6 version
  7. I am mystified by how much better the 1/6 BW head is than the 1/4 scale version.
  8. Why the "removable" villain masks? Who's gonna where them?
  9. I dig the empty cowl.
  10. Finally: Will not buy.

Thoughts:

1. At first glance it looks identical to the 1/6 version.
  2. The spacing and general shape of the ribs/abs appears to be right, unlike the 1/6 version.
  3. If the PERS eyes on the 1/6 version looked too big, these are worse.
  4. It's cool that the shoulder pads are two pieces.
  5. In the first pic in this thread you can see that one of the armor plates on his left leg is pealing of. Not cool.
  6. The cowl looks like a more accurate shape than the 1/6 version
  7. I am mystified by how much better the 1/6 BW head is than the 1/4 scale version.
  8. Why the "removable" villain masks? Who's gonna where them?
  9. I dig the empty cowl.
  10. Finally: Will not buy.

Hmmm. My first impressions were far more positive in favour of this figure on points 3 and 7.

Back