Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder what it stands for? Quality Sucks? Quality Supreme? :S

Edit: Quarter Scale? Really? :slap Enterbay has a much cooler name for their 1/4 scale line.

Doesn't need a cooler name when it's the cooler figure.

I don't really have a dog in this fight (HT vs. EB), in fact, I've never purchased an EB figure....but looking at these two 1/4 scale figures, I like EB's figure more. :dunno

I am curious to know what the QS stands for. And as far as EB name for their 1/4, MASTERPIECE series is not very original. Movie master series MMS?

How are you able to order so soon?

When I joined the EB membership last time when I toured Hong Kong in May, they told me that when I want to buy something, I should send them an email providing them my membership number and my name, then they will send me an invoice and a link to make the payment via email.

That way my membership discount can be applied.

So that's exactly what i did.

WOW, so they combinded DX2 and TDKR... AND they beat EB!
tempting, but will wait for the price.....
dont know if i can start a new line....

When I joined the EB membership last time when I toured Hong Kong in May, they told me that when I want to buy something, I should send them an email providing them my membership number and my name, then they will send me an invoice and a link to make the payment via email.

That way my membership discount can be applied.

So that's exactly what i did.

How much is the EB Batman, then? And did you order Joker?

cowl's still off and waiting for squint eyes. give me squint eyes damnit

How much is the EB Batman, then? And did you order Joker?

I am waiting for my invoice.

They have received my email, but they will send me the invoice after Ani-Com according to their email reply.

I pass on Joker, never really a Joker fan.

Back