Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

In that case Gordon, bat signal, bane are a must. Maybe get joker too, and have it tied up on the bat in exchange for the bomb. Just like those 90s Kenner toy commercials. :lol

Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

That would be awesome if someone makes a mock vintage style commercial of that, complete with voice overs from kids :lol! I think there's this really talented boardie who made a fantastic unboxing video of his '66 HT Batman retro-style!

Something like this, really reminds me bits and pieces of my childhood days:lol

:lol I'm not sure who was more excited, the kid's playing with the toys, or the announcer?

I can envision in my head using Selina Kyle movie masters, batman, the bat and joker to re enact those classic commercials. :lol

I do enjoy collecting model vehicles but this fugly design does nothing for me, 89 batwing or bust.
And with that cool story bros I'm also out.

For only $90 more guys!

It looks like if you stabbed it with a stick, green insect acid blood would come pouring out.

Or if I steamed it on my stove for 15 minutes it'd turn red and feed a family of 4.

The Bat sure is detailed but there's one thing thats always troubled me…. It always reminds me of a cockroach or that bug from some film that had a talking head or screaming action before it died? Silent Hill?…

It's a lobster. I've had deeper crow's feet from squinting trying to see a bat in there since the movie came out.

It's gorgeous.

I had hopes that the Batman figure would look o.k., but after seeing the catwoman figure, easy pass! I hope this gets cancelled due to lack of interest!:slap

That Selina figure made me cry.

I'm apparently paying $90 extra bucks for this. This is becoming more and more of a bad idea... :-/

Back