Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+...

Thanks man! I just quickly prepared something I'm going to post every time I feel I have to now:

e8ebd36e0dc8d6919ffe732d1745d18e.jpg

Everybody feel free to use it whenever necessary. :lol

Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

Is anybody ordering this? I want it. Is everyone writing it off just 'cause it's 1/12 scale?

Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

........ What's the point...... Really disappoint about this new announcement

........ What's the point...... Really disappoint about this new announcement

Its not really a new announcement. They said they were making the 1:12 for well over a year and that they couldn't make the 1:6 because logistically it would not be feasible and cost way too much. Its not new news its very old news.

Im definitely getting the 1:12 Bat myself. No way im passing this up. It bigger than the Tumbler, there is going to be nothing disappointing about it if everything goes well with them making it. Its going to be a really impressive piece. I cant even imagine what this will be like once we get them in person. Its going to be a massive beast. :)

Wait, people are asking "what's the point?" just because it's 1/12? For that matter, what the point in life?

Are people aware there are other scales for action figures?

You know that day that you once told me about, when Sideshowcollectors would no longer need Nolan/Bale Batman toys? It's coming.

Sideshowcollectors isnt beyond saving. Give me more time, there are still new collectors here.

image.jpg

Is anybody ordering this? I want it. Is everyone writing it off just 'cause it's 1/12 scale?

My opinion is pretty irrelevant because I wouldn't want it even as an awesomely-priced 1/6. I hate the design.

Having said that, even if I liked the design - ...800 freakin' dollars?

Wait, people are asking "what's the point?" just because it's 1/12? For that matter, what the point in life?

Are people aware there are other scales for action figures?

No if they are done collecting Tdk stuff then everyone should be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Those figures kinda look Mattel bad. Hope it's not like that in the mass production though. :pray:

Catwoman looks like the Movie Masters figure from Mattel but with added points of articulation like one of those Medicom figures. There's no texture to her hair or body. And look at dem goggles!

That orb looks nicely painted/detailed though. If Catwoman wasn't standing there, the Vehicle and bomb might pass off as 1/6.

Agreed.

Wonder what the remote is for. I hope it won't have those cheesy TDKR line spoken in a HK Chinese accent.

"U have 20 segonds to eh comply"

The remote is probably for the LED lights and propellers or something. Hot Toys and dem remotes!

Oh ****, I think they'll do the same for tumbler 2.0 and bat pod 2.0. "New paint apps and remote controlled lights and voice function."

Well, remember, it'll actually be Tumbler 3.0 and Batpod 3.0! :lol

I can hear it now, "oh, herro, intimidation mode . . . gewd bye!"

Not sure if this has been posted here before, but I saw some close ups of 1/12 Selina. Yeah, HT's asking an additional $$$ for this :lol

10433233_663368913737645_6833300922667217849_n.jpg

10450143_663368870404316_4570613479419173709_n.jpg

10500408_663368897070980_4722485735820522568_n.jpg

Looks bad. Doesn't scream quality like the usual HT stuffs. But then again, we can't expect much after the BR joker 2.0.

So is the Mattel movie master Gordon on scale with this? Might get him along with the other characters and the signal.

Yeah, the Mattel Moviemasters must be in-scale with this :)

Edit: Got one more shot from Facebook

10455264_663404230400780_488673473096215519_n.jpg

Back