Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/12 Hot Toys - THE BAT - The Dark Knight Rises - 1/12th scale collectible vehicl

Here's a look at the 1:12 scale THE BAT, a video from San Diego Comic Con 2013 by my friend YouTube's 'emarae'. Tape Index for THE BAT starts at; 1:10 -1:48 / 4:06. I would like to 'thank' "Emarae" for taking the time and sharing his video!
~Ben G. ("MASTERJEDIBEN" - YouTube)

Last edited:
Re: 1/12 Hot Toys - THE BAT - The Dark Knight Rises - 1/12th scale collectible vehicl

This looks great can't wait to grab it.

1/12 scale is surprisingly big, it just goes to show just how much of an unrealistic expectation a 1/6 Bat really was.

I'm only one month into Collecting Hot Toys, and I now own the Camo Tumbler and the Black one. I need a version of The BAT. I think its time to dedicate a bedroom to my Vehicle collection. I would love to hang the BAT from the ceiling in an action pose.... I'm the sucker that will find a way to come up with the money even if it does cost a grand. Boy this hobby is super expensive.

Could care less what the price tag is.. This will be a requirement for any TDK trilogy fans collection.

So you think we can expect them to do a Batpod and Tumbler in this scale?

I doubt it will be $1200. The '89 Batmobile is HUGE and it is only $630.

Is Batman removable/posable or a permanent fix?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Is Batman removable/posable or a permanent fix?

We don't know yet.

So it comes with a tiny Dark Knight figure or is that just for show?
What good is it if the 1/6 figure can't fit inside it?

Its 1/12 scale, not 1/6

apparently you didn't get the memo

I doubt it will be $1200. The '89 Batmobile is HUGE and it is only $630.

Yep only 630.00..:panic:..boy Hot Toys has us all brainwashed......:slap

We don't know yet.

Im really curious to see good pics of the little guy.

What if he turned out to look more like Bale than any of their previous offerings. :lol

Its 1/12 scale, not 1/6

apparently you didn't get the memo

:clap :goodpost: :clap

Technically, it should come with the Batman figure. If not, they would not have displayed it with one inside.

I mean... i don't think HT went to Toys R Us, bought a mattel and put it in their higher quality 1/12 model to show that it fits. Buts thats just my guess. That 1/12 Batman looks quite nice too. Wonder if its removable, and poesable or not.

ya i havent seen anyone who got some good pix of the 1/12 Batman figure inside there. If someone did, maybe you can post them?:)

But it looks huge!!! if they say its the size of the Tumbler at 1/12, man, a 1/6 would be awesome, but ridiculous to mass produce. I can just picture the UPS guys delivering a 1/6 and being like WTF and saying to themselves: "I didn't sign up for this":lol

and im not even going to guess the cost of this 1/12.:lol

But really can't wait to get one of these!!!!:)

I hope they price this piece reasonably.

ya i havent seen anyone who got some good pix of the 1/12 Batman figure inside there. If someone did, maybe you can post them?:)

But it looks huge!!! if they say its the size of the Tumbler at 1/12, man, a 1/6 would be awesome, but ridiculous to mass produce. I can just picture the UPS guys delivering a 1/6 and being like WTF and saying to themselves: "I didn't sign up for this":lol

and im not even going to guess the cost of this 1/12.:lol

But really can't wait to get one of these!!!!:)

here you go bud ~

Hes almost like dx12 but with a bit more asian profile on the sculpt. Almost like the cosplay batman that was in toy sapiens shop photo a while ago.

Back