Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I paid under $200 last year and it came with an extra body to display both Dent and Two Face. Can't believe the prices now :lol

Checking back I paid $113 for this guy and $126 for DX1. I miss those days of DC Direct carrying Hot Toys.

I can't believe it was even at $290. Around a year ago you could still get one around $150. Ill tell you what if this thing continues to show these sort prices it may grab HTs attention.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Man, I paid under $100 for this a little over a year ago. :slap I knew I should've gotten more than one. Still the cheapest HT I've ever bought.

It looks good with the narrow TT, was thinking of doing that myself since I have an extra body lying around.

Thinking about selling this guy. He's loose and I got him on a TTL body. Have everything except the clean head and the stand. But I do have a regular HT blank stand ( no name plate) that goes with him. WHat do you guys think I can get for him?

Man, I paid under $100 for this a little over a year ago. :slap I knew I should've gotten more than one. Still the cheapest HT I've ever bought.

It looks good with the narrow TT, was thinking of doing that myself since I have an extra body lying around.

Same here. Paid $95 shipped.

Thinking about selling this guy. He's loose and I got him on a TTL body. Have everything except the clean head and the stand. But I do have a regular HT blank stand ( no name plate) that goes with him. WHat do you guys think I can get for him?

How's the TTL look with that? I've been planning on swapping them since the HT body has frickin linebacker shoulders. :lol

Same here. Paid $95 shipped.

How's the TTL look with that? I've been planning on swapping them since the HT body has frickin linebacker shoulders. :lol

Looks fine to me. Just TTL has slightly smaller arms. Go for the no name narrow shoulder they have on ebay if your trying to go for cheap. That should look good.

I actually have a spare 2.0 ready to go, so Im set. :)

Oh! I missed that. You already have a body. :slap I thought you were asking. :lol

What do you think I can get for Two Face. I'd prolly sell him cheap anyway. Need to buy that new Indy custom head coming out. Replace that gorilla of a mug on the DX05. :lol

Oh! I missed that. You already have a body. :slap I thought you were asking. :lol

What do you think I can get for Two Face. I'd prolly sell him cheap anyway. Need to buy that new Indy custom head coming out. Replace that gorilla of a mug on the DX05. :lol

:lol Its cool man. Yeah Im gonna swap them and sell the body.

Well theres only a few on Ebay so Im thinkin you could get 150+ at this point. Theres a custom Indy head? I wanna see. :lol

Has anyone else noticed it seems when certain figures get really popular on Ebay and start selling for skyrocket prices, HT comes along and makes a re-release/2.0/new version of that figure. ****ing moneygrubbers, seriously. :lol

:lol Its cool man. Yeah Im gonna swap them and sell the body.

Well theres only a few on Ebay so Im thinkin you could get 150+ at this point. Theres a custom Indy head? I wanna see. :lol

Yeah, man. As long as everything goes well during the molding process on Friday we can have ourselves one helluva Indy head. :rock

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102411

On ebay?

$300-$400, maybe more.

Nah, not going the ebay route. Too many horror stories. It's forever dampened my urge to ever put anything up. Never sold there either. Plus remember he is loose, on a TTL and has no clean sculpt. Probably gonna sell him for cheap on here. If anyone is interested PM me.

whoah....I bought Two-Face for $160 shipped from HK at the time it was just released. I thought I overpaid for this figure and jumped too soon in buying it as prices dropped to below $100 in the states.

Good to know this figure has retained it's value over the years. :yess:

Fiend.

See the edited post with the link. :lol

You might get a hundred or two.

I'm sitting on a gold mine!!!!!!!!!!!! :panic:

003-2.jpg

Back