Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably take some pica and throw him up in the commerce section Friday. I'm sure someone will want him. Need that Indy sculpt. :lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

That's ****ing insane!! Tempting...but no. My luck I'll get shafted. Plus don't they hold your money for a certain period of time?

I don't know, what did you pay for it? Might be worth it for fun. If you didn't pay too much for it before, who knows?

Being new to selling you would,

- List it
- Someone buys it
- You ship it

As long as you provide a tracking number, you'll get your money as soon as the buyer receives the item. Maybe a few days waiting period.

That would be the only hold. If you were to list it tonight and it sold and you shipped it out tomorrow providing a tracking number, you'd probably get your money next week depending on how quick it got to the buyer.

There would be a few fees, listing (probably no more than a dollar or two) and final value, but it might be worth a shot.

A few years ago I paid $75 each for two mint MIB sealed Two-Face figures from Joe on here, right before he bailed and took people's money (I was lucky, I got both Two-Face figures and my extra narrow True Type body for the DX Joker). It was a great deal. $150 for brand new figures. Made one Two-Face and the other Dent.

I've never sold them, though, the prices now are tempting.

Last edited:
I don't know, what did you pay for it? Might be worth it for fun. If you didn't pay too much for it before, who knows?

Being new to selling you would,

- List it
- Someone buys it
- You ship it

As long as you provide a tracking number, you'll get your money as soon as the buyer receives the item. Maybe a few days waiting period.

That would be the only hold. If you were to list it tonight and it sold and you shipped it out tomorrow providing a tracking number, you'd probably get your money next week depending on how quick it got to the buyer.

There would be a few fees, listing (probably no more than a dollar or two) and final value, but it might be worth a shot.

A few years ago I paid $75 each for two mint MIB sealed Two-Face figures from Joe on here, right before he bailed and took people's money (I was lucky, I got both Two-Face figures and my extra narrow True Type body for the DX Joker). It was a great deal. $150 for brand new figures. Made one Two-Face and the other Dent.

I've never sold them, though, the prices now are tempting.

Yeah, but then theres all this other **** I hear. About sellers shipping out and the buyer claims there was nothing in the box and files a claim. Ebay sides with them and your out a figure and money. That's crazy **** dude! I hear this stuff all the time. Me being a first time seller maybe someone would take advantage.

Yeah, but then theres all this other **** I hear. About sellers shipping out and the buyer claims there was nothing in the box and files a claim. Ebay sides with them and your out a figure and money. That's crazy **** dude! I hear this stuff all the time. Me being a first time seller maybe someone would take advantage.

I have been buying and selling on eBay since the BEGINNING....so...what 10+ years? Not once have I encountered this *knocks wood*. I have shipped across the globe. I like to give fellow board members first crack but if stuff is just sitting here, off to eBay (for typically more money than I expected).

Anyone got a spare set of the suit trousers? Or good ideas about ones on ebay that would match with the jacket?

I'm clawing back a TDK collection here and could use some help :)

I have been buying and selling on eBay since the BEGINNING....so...what 10+ years? Not once have I encountered this *knocks wood*. I have shipped across the globe. I like to give fellow board members first crack but if stuff is just sitting here, off to eBay (for typically more money than I expected).

Ive had a few bad ones. Just recently I sold something and its been over 5 days and the dude STILL hasnt paid. And hasnt responded to anything. So now I have to open a NONPAID case which is gonna take 7 days. And I know that dip**** is gonna try to pay now and screw everything up.

I just put my Two-Face up yesterday and it sold in less than 12 hours. I only paid $90 for it back in 2010, and it sold for $300. :yess:

I sold mine for $120 on here but it was loose and missing parts. I was urged to go to eBay but I have no desire to sell on eBay. Too many horror stories. The fees don't appeal to me either. If you don't mind me asking, what did you get after fees? Either way on sure you made a nice profit.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

This could be a figure that HT never re-releases , I'm keeping mine , i don't wanna weaken my set.

Congrats on the sale bro

I sold mine for $120 on here but it was loose and missing parts. I was urged to go to eBay but I have no desire to sell on eBay. Too many horror stories. The fees don't appeal to me either. If you don't mind me asking, what did you get after fees? Either way on sure you made a nice profit.

Mine was in the box but was missing the clean blazer and Harvey Dent head...and I still sold it for that much. The actual price including shipping was $308, and after Ebay and Paypal fees I still got $298. So not bad at all.

This could be a figure that HT never re-releases , I'm keeping mine , i don't wanna weaken my set.

Congrats on the sale bro

I thought of that, but honestly...I just made a $218 profit. So I wasnt gonna pass that up for a figure that I only paid $90 for. I like Two-Face, but honestly not not enough to pass up that much $$$. Im still regreting not selling my T2 T800 when the asking price was around $600+ on Ebay.

So awesome, somebody post that eBay auction on the HT Facebook page, so they make a 2.0. :lecture :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:
Seriously, I want a sneering Dent/2-Face head!
DarkKnight_255Pyxurz.jpg

Back