Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously, I want a sneering Dent/2-Face head!

Throw in a normal sized thumb and a Kato suit! :goodpost: They have to milk this franchise more somehow, and I doubt Ra's and Commissioner Gordon will be it for them. Maybe they will also make a BB Suit DX.

This is actually the only figure I own from the Nolan franchise. Got it off ebay for what I felt was a reasonable price. Can't remember what it was, though. Anywho, that's about to change with all the pre-orders I have. Can't wait to add Batman, Joker, Gordon, Bane, Catwoman and the bat-pod to the collection.

Decided to give my custom Two-Face a different body.

Looks more natural now IMO, it's a slim body with narrow shoulder arms.

P1040328.jpg

P1040327.jpg

Sorry to get off subject, but where did you get that blazer for scarecow?

Sorry to get off subject, but where did you get that blazer for scarecow?

Knowing Seb it's probably the stock HT blazer and he just ****ed it up. :lol

Looks great though.

Why is this figure so expensive now?
Why the sudden demand?

Just happens. More people are getting into HT and there isn't a better licensed Two-Face on the market.

Actually that's the most I've ever had to pay for fees. :lol

Dude I thought they'd snatchnlike $50 from you or something. :lol Especially trhe way people talk about the fees around here. Still, I'm so wary of ebay. Especially from this place. All I hear is the most F'd up stuff. Buyers claiming they received an empty box or damaged figure that wasn't when it left you and ebay side with the buyer and your out a figure and money. Crazy stuff. Plus, I'm paranoid that since I'd be a first time seller someone would try to take advantage and shaft me. DOn't they hold your money if your new to selling.

Dude I thought they'd snatchnlike $50 from you or something. :lol Especially trhe way people talk about the fees around here. Still, I'm so wary of ebay. Especially from this place. All I hear is the most F'd up stuff. Buyers claiming they received an empty box or damaged figure that wasn't when it left you and ebay side with the buyer and your out a figure and money. Crazy stuff. Plus, I'm paranoid that since I'd be a first time seller someone would try to take advantage and shaft me. DOn't they hold your money if your new to selling.

Ive heard the same thing. But I've sold a lot of things in my time, and about 4 figures and Ive never had a problem. Occationally I get an impatient buyer, but thats nothing to worry about. The cases I have had opened against me alway went in my favor because I had the facts to back up my side. As to what gave as an example, as long as you put an agreement list in the listing, you're safe. When they click "buy now" they agree to your terms and conditions. This is what's on mine...

Payment policy
I take PayPal only. Sorry but I do not accept credit/debit card. You must make payment within 3 business days after purchase is made. If you do not, I reserve the right to cancel your purchase and relist the item.

Shipping information
I ship United States Postal Service(type of mail varies on item), anywhere in the U.S. Sorry, but I do not ship internationally. I ship the item 3 days after cleared payment, Monday through Friday 9am-5pm. I do not ship items out on Saturday or Sunday. Item is packaged safely and securely before being shipped to you.

Return policy
Sorry but I do not accept returns. Once the item is bought, IT IS YOURS. I am not responsible for the item after it is shipped. When item leaves my possession, it is in mint condition. If box or item is damaged you must take it up with your local Post Office. However, if there is a mistake on my part, like a missing or incorrect item, contact me so we can reach a solution. If you would like to insure your package, you can upgrade with a $2.00 fee and recieve a tracking number.

As long as thats in your listing, you're protected. Plus it always helps to have a tracking number so you have proof it arrived to the buyer.

My sale has gone thru, and it should be here tomorrow. Been looking for this guy for some time now .

Ive heard the same thing. But I've sold a lot of things in my time, and about 4 figures and Ive never had a problem. Occationally I get an impatient buyer, but thats nothing to worry about. The cases I have had opened against me alway went in my favor because I had the facts to back up my side. As to what gave as an example, as long as you put an agreement list in the listing, you're safe. When they click "buy now" they agree to your terms and conditions. This is what's on mine...

As long as thats in your listing, you're protected. Plus it always helps to have a tracking number so you have proof it arrived to the buyer.

Cool, seems pretty thorough. Maybe I'll throw something small up and see how it goes. How long do they hold money from a new seller?

All is good except for the return policy section. Insurance is to cover your ass, not theirs. If the item is lost or broken on the way to the buyer the seller is responsible for collecting insurance payment, refunds ect.

Doesn't matter what is stated in your auction, PayPal and Ebay will side with the buyer all the time.

All is good except for the return policy section. Insurance is to cover your ass, not theirs. If the item is lost or broken on the way to the buyer the seller is responsible for collecting insurance payment, refunds ect.

Doesn't matter what is stated in your auction, PayPal and Ebay will side with the buyer all the time.

Actually I disagree. I always get a tracking number for myself. I dont include it in the price because I pay that extra $2 myself. Whether the buyer wants it or not, its there choice.

I actually had a buyer claim that an item was damaged one time. When the case was open I stated that its clearly noted on my storefront and in the listing that Im not responsible as soon as it leaves my posession, Paypal dropped the case. Another thing that helps is I always take pictures of the item before I pack/ship it, just for extra proof that it was in perfect condition before leaving.

I read somewhere that you should always accept returns even if it's only a few day. Although can't recall the reasoning for it.

Actually I disagree. I always get a tracking number for myself. I dont include it in the price because I pay that extra $2 myself. Whether the buyer wants it or not, its there choice.

I actually had a buyer claim that an item was damaged one time. When the case was open I stated that its clearly noted on my storefront and in the listing that Im not responsible as soon as it leaves my posession, Paypal dropped the case. Another thing that helps is I always take pictures of the item before I pack/ship it, just for extra proof that it was in perfect condition before leaving.

If any of that is true, it is the exception. Tracking is just to prove delivery.

I read somewhere that you should always accept returns even if it's only a few day. Although can't recall the reasoning for it.

To have power seller status and USPS discounts you have to ship in a certain amount of days and accept returns for a certain amount of days. If you don't want that status, you don't have to.

Ebay sucks period. To be a seller., even worse

Ebay rocks. Since 98 I've used it to buy all kinds of stuff and make all kinds of money.

I don't like that you get charged fees regardless of whether your item sells or not, thats something else that puts me off.

On the one hand I'd like to start with something small just to see how it goes but then I really don't think theres any guarantee of someone buying my 'small' things (McFarlane or NECA figures), especially when I would have to limit myself to just national shipping to make it worth my while. Meantime I'm charged the fees either way.

Back