Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have any good ideas for poses for this guy?

Pretty much everyone(including myself) poses with gun hand down w/ coin hand up OR coin hand down w/ gun hand up OR both hands up. I'm sick of all of them. :lol It seems this figure I have very limited imagination when it comes to interesting poses.

One hand tucked in the pocket, with the other holding the pistol or coin. :dunno
It is hard to find any more elaborate poses for this guy.

I tried a hand over the gun holding hand like he just fipped the coin:

batman.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone have any good ideas for poses for this guy?

Pretty much everyone(including myself) poses with gun hand down w/ coin hand up OR coin hand down w/ gun hand up OR both hands up. I'm sick of all of them. :lol It seems this figure I have very limited imagination when it comes to interesting poses.

Can't find a pic right now, but I've seen a few guys have him holding the coin out with the gun pointed at his own temple. Very cool.

Whats a reasonable price to ask for this figure nowadays?

:lol Your just hitting up all the TDK thread aren't you.

I've heard it's going up in price lately.

Are you selling it or buying it, and where? The boards or evilbay?

:lol :lol
This is insane:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hottoys-Ba...s_Figurines&hash=item3a7167a459#ht_1895wt_936

Yeah, that person always has HT figures for ridiculous prices. He used to be $1000.

Can't find a pic right now, but I've seen a few guys have him holding the coin out with the gun pointed at his own temple. Very cool.

Yes, I've had him like that for a while, awesome pose. It's my favorite out of the one's used the most but it's very hard to make it look natural. It's probably just me though, I want his gun right against the temple but the arm won't bend that way. I think I'm going with the chair for now...

There is a way to make the "suicide" pose look natural, but I'm not sure I took a picture of it...

:
Yes, I've had him like that for a while, awesome pose. It's my favorite out of the one's used the most but it's very hard to make it look natural. It's probably just me though, I want his gun right against the temple but the arm won't bend that way. I think I'm going with the chair for now...

There is a way to make the "suicide" pose look natural, but I'm not sure I took a picture of it...

I'd like to see that.

Found one of my old pics with the gun to head pose! :yess:

P1130728crop.jpg

Not the best pic, as he's partially covered, but you can get an idea of hand position. I think having the hand/gun turned a little with the handle out like that is the key to making it look natural. The wrist was pretty much in a straight line from the elbow.

Back