Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow man, I don't know what to say. Neo is my favorite photographer here as well, so maybe there are some similarities. But seriously, he's way out of my league. I'm just using a point and shoot with a tripod. Perhaps someday if I get a DSLR I'll be able to compete with the big boys. :)

:1-1:

I love your pictures. It's your futzing and posing that is awesome too. I will search for your collection thread now (if you have one). I'm sure there'd be great pics in there too.

Was that you? I honestly don't remember who I bought it from. Does that price sound about right? $65 or $69 or something?

I think it was. There are little pieces of hair in the middle right?

:wave:hi5:

Portishead is in my top 3 favorite bands of all time. And I'm a little in love with Beth Gibbons.

My wife and I just saw Portishead in Seattle this past Sunday. We were 3 people back from the rail... like my sig says: Best. Show. Ever.

I had full body goosebumps at least 3 times despite the fact that up front there it was muggy and hot. If you get a chance to see them live, jump at it.

I'm saving that pic! I was just telling my fiance about Portishead a week ago. Small world.

two_fa14.jpg

Thats it I give with futzing with this ____ing collar and tie! The tie is just ____ed up and I cant fix it. Does anyone know what a good tie and shirt replacement would be? And please, a tie thats actually cloth or hangs like it is.

Just did the paper clip thing for the jacket collar, works great...the scarred side really stuck up. I did for the T-2 figure & should've remembered it from that. Thanks for the tip!

Does anyone know where I could get a good pair of pants/shirt/tie to go along with the unburned suit coat? I would like to actually use the Aaron Eckhart HS and his unburned suit coat and ideally like to to display both a Harvey Dent and a Two-Face.
Thanks in advance for any replys or PMs on the subject

Does anyone know where I could get a good pair of pants/shirt/tie to go along with the unburned suit coat? I would like to actually use the Aaron Eckhart HS and his unburned suit coat and ideally like to to display both a Harvey Dent and a Two-Face.
Thanks in advance for any replys or PMs on the subject

Try eBay for those loose items or check the FS thread here from time to time. :wave

Totally a long shot but I didn't know where else to post this. I'm in need of the accessories that came with this figure. I had quite the ordeal with my collection last year...and yeah, that is a story in of itself. Was curious if you guys could point me in the right direction. I need his revolver, unburnt coin, and his pin. I would post in "The want to buy" section but looks I don't have access. Thanks.

I am currently in the process of selling my collection. This includes a elvis1976 customized two face. I have only posted 2 of my 23 hot toys on ebay so far (I'm kind of easing myself into it) but I assure you the rest will be on ebay with in the next 2 weeks. I mite be able to be swaded in to parting out some of the things you are seeking. I dunno about the revolver though:dunno. I'm just concerned the loss of the revolver mite effect the overall sale of the figure to much.

Oh and for those interested here is a pic of the figure. I will have him posted on ebay before the week is out:wave.

010%2520%25282%2529.JPG

012%2520%25282%2529.JPG

043.JPG

I love 'em too but with Batman and Joker abound he got forgotten about. Like BadMutaDude said he bought his for a hundred bucks. I got mine cheat too.

Back