Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My buddy just listed the rare 1/6 Hospital Bed made by Power Team Elite on ebay

DSC_2689.jpg

Sadly, we'll never know, was it lack of interest in the figure no matter what, or the fact that it was quite film inaccurrate at a time when HT was improving the accurracy of the TDK figures with releases like BR Joker.

I would love a DX accurrate TF with a PERS TF head, but it'll never happen.

I'd buy a DX in a heart beat. We all know it won't happen but if they could somehow find a way to release another sculpt(maybe with another figure) that would be great. A "WHATS FAIR!!!!!" sculpt would be a good reason for another release.

Honestly if they rereleased this figure in a better way, like they did the BB suit for Batman, Id be so freakin happy. The dopey hands would be remade, the headsculpt would be more accurate, and most importantly it would look friggin awesome. Could you Imagine they do a DX version (PERS on his eyes, especially the big eye on Two Face) :D

Two Face was my first Hot Toys figure. I still love it. Don't know why it went down to 50 a figure. i should have bought two more, just for the body and suit.

Nice work man!

Imma still hope that Adam gonna return to us and we'll get chance to have his awesome sculpt :(

Nice work man!

Imma still hope that Adam gonna return to us and we'll get chance to have his awesome sculpt :(
Thanks man!

I hope Adam does make his sculpt available. I think CREG had a full figure set thing he wanted to do that I was definitely hoping to see

Awesome repaint Gip!

thanks Blake! Long time no see, man!

did a bit of sculpting work too :wink1:
e3c93016.jpg

Last edited:
If you have this figure and hav the original coat still on him, I'd suggest putting a paper clip underneath the collar to keep a better fit. I did that with mine and I think it looks much better

Could you explain the paperclip thing a bit?

stretch out a paper clip, bend it so it over laps, stick it behind the lapels(sp?) of the jacket, bend it closer towards the neck area.

Awesome fix on that Two-Face! Really makes the figure better. Really wish HT would revisit him at some point.

Back