Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considering that I was going to just get TDK Batman.....my journey is almost complete
twofacey.jpg

harvey.jpg

Not sure why but Two Face is shorter than the Harvey head on a standard TT (I just bumped off Bruce and skipped the vest)

Yeah I just reused the one I had for my Bruce Kitbash..... compared to everything else I have it just started to look really bad, even Harvey seems to be a better sculp and paint job :p

haha, i always think the same when i look at my detolf and see those masterpieces, but then... there is the bruce wayne figure there :D

After HT will do AGAIN an Iron-Man figure and now the Tony Stark figure, I really hope that they're going to make also a Bruce Wayne figure in a suit and the ninja-outfit from Begins.

Didn't they say that they're going to make another figure from the Batman line?

I'd love to see a Wayne, but at this point, I'm thinking it's probably unlikely. I wonder if they'd even have done the Tony Stark suit if they didn't have the selling power of the special TT neck that was included to go with the Stark head from Mark 3. They haven't done a Wayne suit kit, probably figure people are kitbashing enough it wouldn't sell well, and the Wayne heads use a standard neck so there's no missing piece people need, and they probably figure Wayne as a figure would be a so-so seller. I do hope to see it though, to have a suit like one of his from the film, plus a proper Wayne sculpt for suited occassions.

you're right with the kitbashing, but i think a bruce wayne in his ninja outfit from begins with all the details on his armour PLUS a business suit would definatly rock. like with iron-man you would have then the evolution of batman in nolans-universe (ninja - begins - tdk). that would be perfect :monkey3

Ninja Bruce is tops on my list for wanting HT to revisit Begins, him and a Ra's. I know some people want Scarecrow but to me, the Nolan Scarecrow just isn't that visually interesting to want to spend money on a figure.

Thats quite weird, my Dent head doesn't have the eyes looking up like Geil's.

you're right with the kitbashing, but i think a bruce wayne in his ninja outfit from begins with all the details on his armour PLUS a business suit would definatly rock. like with iron-man you would have then the evolution of batman in nolans-universe (ninja - begins - tdk). that would be perfect :monkey3

That would be amazing.

Ninja Bruce is tops on my list for wanting HT to revisit Begins, him and a Ra's. I know some people want Scarecrow but to me, the Nolan Scarecrow just isn't that visually interesting to want to spend money on a figure.

If Batman 3 gets made, i think the riddler should be the main villain. but scarecrow should get a comeback as a truly frightening and visually spectacular villain.

Don't know if it's been mentioned already, but Monkey Depot has Two face / Harvey parted out sort of...They have the figured boxed, but you can also get just:

- the clothes
- gun
- coins/button
- Harvey headsculpt
- Two face headscupt w/the body & shoes

In case anyone was looking to replace anything or add to a bash. I picked up a few things.

Don't know if it's been mentioned already, but Monkey Depot has Two face / Harvey parted out sort of...They have the figured boxed, but you can also get just:

- the clothes
- gun
- coins/button
- Harvey headsculpt
- Two face headscupt w/the body & shoes

In case anyone was looking to replace anything or add to a bash. I picked up a few things.

Could you please provide a link?

Back